• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Small Town E

2.8 gigs?! 8o thats a big mama of a file ... do you think it should be compressed? it doesnt have to be DVD quality. if you can get it down to like 800mb then it would be easy to pass it around to everyone thru the torrents ;)

yes someone start the torrent, I'll share it!
I've been searching this tv show for quite some time myself.

What the hell is a torrent?

800MB is still a pretty big file...unless this "torrent" thing has super powers that would make it easy.

I've been searching for a copy of this film for almost two years. As it stands, the only versions available for purchase come also with public screening rights ($150 tacked on to the price of the video). This is outrageous. I know people who would greatly benefit from seeing this doc. If there is somebody out there with a digitized copy and the knowhow, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take the time to make it available for download. I'm sure it'll flood the net in a matter of days after that.

Thanking you in advance

Hey guys dangit we know the name of the movie already, I don't want my favorite site shut down because of movie pirating!! 8)

hi everyone.. I think we have it solved. I should be able to post this movie by the end of the week.

but like madskilz says, we do not want the site shut down for piracy. Could this actually happen? Moderators?

i can webhost it on my dedicated server for all to download :) your speed will be from 150-500kb/s depending on how many people leech it and time of da.... but drop me a email and ill show u how to send that up to my server...... [email protected]

thanks =D

Although I appreciate people might want to see this, the documentary itself is nothing special - it's about an etard dad who insists on giving his minor children xtc.

The brain scan scene is embarassing, cos it's based on the 'your brain on E' propaganda pics.

The whole thing is more about a disfunctional family than anything to do with E, xtc or any of MDMA's positive qualities. As such the documentary isn't about E or drugs for that matter, it's just about an irresponsible father - a pretty shitty father, and a pretty shitty documentary at that... :(

wave rider said:
Although I appreciate people might want to see this, the documentary itself is nothing special - it's about an etard dad who insists on giving his minor children xtc.

The brain scan scene is embarassing, cos it's based on the 'your brain on E' propaganda pics.

The whole thing is more about a disfunctional family than anything to do with E, xtc or any of MDMA's positive qualities. As such the documentary isn't about E or drugs for that matter, it's just about an irresponsible father - a pretty shitty father, and a pretty shitty documentary at that... :(

Yeah....

...so you got a copy I can have?

SwissBanker said:
Yeah....

...so you got a copy I can have?

Tut mir leid - saw it on tv recently, but never had time to tape it, never mind digitize it for the benefit of my like-minded euphoric friends:D