• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Bluelight-based arrests?

captainballs

Bluelighter
Does anyone know anybody here who has gotten arrested for something they've said on BL?

I'm pretty sure it's happened before, which is why everything I say is pretend and a joke. I mean, look at my profile! Am I not kidding? Obviously I'm kidding about everything! LOL LOL right guys? Anyone can tell I'm kidding!

most of the arrests if I recall were when there was a public "meet ups" section. Some hotel party in NYC I believe was a HUGE bust on here.

i dont actually do drugs i just pretend i do to look cool.
who would be stupid enough to organise a drug filled party on a site frequented by police?

YES!

BlueAdonis said:
It has been brought to my attention that recently some forum regulars have been "picked up" by the FBI and are facing serious drug-related consequences. Images from the gallery and member information are being used against these person(s). I can't verify this to be 100% factual, but nonetheless these are a few important things to remember:

• Federal agents do watch this board, and this forum.
    You are not invincible and above the law, don't think that because you post on a message board under a screen name you are immune to arrest.
  • Do not openly post information that could potentially incriminate you.
    I know it's difficult to discuss "other drugs" given this degree of awareness, but please be careful. Post as if you know you are being watched. Agents obviously won't come out and tell you who they are, so be especially careful when handling Private Messages from board members.
  • Be EXTRA cautious about posting drug items in the bluelight gallery.
    Nobody really cares about how big your stash is, or how many pills you can fit into 1 picture. This is common sense, but often over-looked and people recklessly post potentially incriminating images. I've been told that pictures taken from the gallery have been blown up and used as evidence in court. Imagine if this were you...
A little common sense goes a long way. Please be very careful when discussing drugs in this forum, and in other forums here. I can't stress this enough.

So true i can never understad why peeps post pics of thier shit up in here *shakin my head*

Ya dont talk about shit ya dont want people to hear.
Peps in the game, and to any person whose been in trouble before because of talk you learn to shut your mouth realllllllllllllllll quick - u never know whos listening.
if you ask me theres no reason to talk about anything specific espescially deals, unless it is to someone whose directly involved in it. who else needs to know?
when youre younger u wanna share w/other peeps about your experiences and shit,c ompare your prices, or whatever but u learn that it dont pay, and information that didnt have no reason to be out, is out, cuz you were "just talkin"
after awhiel no matter how bad u wanna talk about that sick deal u realize #1, no one here really cares, and #2, its a fucken message board the risk of trouble vs. the fun of discussing it ....easy 2 see whats more important.....

I figure they aren't going to be wasting any time on little ol' me. They have more important things to worry about. Sure I have pictures of lots of drugs up in my gallery, but none of them were for more than personal use. And they're all spaced out.

They're gonna be mighty disappointed if they do bust me for the stuff I have up here. Because all they'd find will be miniscule personal amounts.

Well i dont know if this counts, but i found this in my PM box.

Edited out private message involving another user - Don't ever do that again

Last edited by a moderator:
if any of you guys remember someone by the name of geetered... shit that was posted on here was printed out and used against him in court.

adradmin said:
if any of you guys remember someone by the name of geetered... shit that was posted on here was printed out and used against him in court.

That's way uncool, i remember that name.

^^ Now that kinda shit will piss them off, and scrutinize us more, not cool. Don't bow down to them, but express your opinion in a mature manor.

geetered surely rings a bell. That sucks. Do you know what happened, like charges n shit? If he doesn't mind, of course.

I remember briefly someone (geetered? I don't know) who was on forced rehab by the courts getting in trouble for his posts and pics on here. Parole officer saved stuff he posted where he said he did drugs and how he was beating the piss tests. The guy came on here and tried to delete all of his stuff but by then it was to late they had already saved most of it. Fucked up his parole and now he can't cheat on his piss tests.

This was all only posted for about a day, bluelight got rid of it and said it didn't belong or something like that.

Anyways YES this place is watched. Which is why everything I post here is fiction and a fantasy internet game (really)

i'm also diagnosed bi-polar/manic depressive. I love to brag but then get really pissed about it. im not kidding.