Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

oldest rollers

muthrd

Bluelighter
Just wondered how old the oldest person or couple are that freqently enjoy a good e

My mate that usually comes out with me is like 30 odd. Plus at the Local dance club there's this Asian dude that's there quite regularily. He always looks off his head on quality. He looks about 60ish... either that or he's 30ish and his drug use makes him look it....

SpecTBK=D

I accept the risks are higher for us oldies but i compare it to driving fast there is a risk but if i come undone im not going to kill any one else in the process

Well, my partner is 37 and still takes pills......

Actually - we have a lot of friends in their late 30's (37, 38, 39) who still partake. Not going out every single damn weekend mind you ....

:)

well my auntie is in her 50's and came to a rave with us last easter. she drops occasionaly.

everyone was like......man i wish my auntie would come to raves with me!!!! it was a blast :)

I met a couple at a rave who were there with their daughter and wanted her to drop her first e with them. They were probably late 40s and pilling with their 16 year old daughter. The memory is a bit vague it was a while ago...

i have a couple of friends that are 50+ that take more pills and go clubbing more than me. Male and female i might add.
not both male and female sexes, a male and a female friend...god you know what i mean.
I don't associate with hamaphrodites. (sp?)

You'd be suprised who is out there. Do a search and you'll see a similar thread about 1-2 years ago

I met a couple at a rave who were there with their daughter and wanted her to drop her first e with them. They were probably late 40s and pilling with their 16 year old daughter. The memory is a bit vague it was a while ago...

Are you for real? That's really nice, egging your kid on to take drugs. Yea, real good.
Stupid family, they should have been shot on site for that!

^^^

But why? Ok, I do agree that you shouldn't be shoving drugs down your kids throats - but I don't see anything wrong with it?

At least they were looking after her right, making sure she was ok? Not taking too much her first time - making sure she was safe?

I'd rather know about my kids taking drugs, where they were and that they were safe - and if that meant I was there - so be it.

Sorry to be off topic for a sec!!

:)

being strict doesnt stop your kids from doing drugs my son is 21 and started on a bit of weed while at school at 16 it wasnt till he was 19 that i found out he was no angel it is good that it is out in the open now as we can advise him with what we learn by our own experiences and what we have learnt through the internet

It never had that effect on me... My parents caught me numerous times in highschool with weed and it never bothered me. They were really nice about it, asked me why and asked me to stop using it but it didnt make me change what I was doing. I knew what weed was doing to me and I made a choice to do it... I would rather instill a sense of harm reduction or just plain honesty in my kids, tell them what can really happen and why... the reality and dangers of just about all drugs are scary enough.. a kid with their head screwed on right can make an informed decision at the age of 16.

Yes I agree with you Deformed_neuron children need discipline, they need boundaries and guidance - but in this day and age, you can't wrap them in cotton-wool and pretend that drugs don't exist (not that that is what you were saying!!)

I think the most important thing that we can teach our children is what this website is all about - and that is harm-minimislation.

And also to repeat what muthrd said I hope my children (when I have them!!!) will learn not only from mistakes I've made, but also the mistakes that they learn along the way - in the safest possible way!!

Did her parents watch her fuck her b/f for the first time too just to know she was safe and using condoms? Sorry, but there's shit you don't do with your parents and taking drugs is one of them...Furthermore, theres a difference between wrapping ur kids in cottonwool, having them aware about the world, then popping their drug-cherry - sorry but parents should NOT take drugs with their kids..like wtf...you have a kid, grow up...you've have ur experimental time, let them have it, alone with their friends...VERY OFF TOPIC i know...

Back to oldest ravers...This is another thing I find...wierd and i dislike it in a big big way...it's like peaking in front of your mums best friend...Sorry but I see like 50 year old couples at like certain clubs dancing away wrecked off their titties and im like buddy...let it go...for you, the rave has died...I know this is nasty and so like just not nice and right to say...but i don't like seeing old people there, it makes me feel really wierd...i apologise for my not niceness about this...but that's just how i feel about it...

So yeh...oldest raver i woulda seen woulda been prolly early to mid 50's....

mmm im glad you are a minority im 46 my wife 41 our best friends we club with are he 33 she 25 we dont go to the clubs where they are predominantly 18 to 20 more like 25 to 30 and always a few older we know we fit in because of the number of young people that make a point of wanting to hang out with us and often demanding we text them when we are going out again and often wanting us to party at thier place when the clubs shut at 3.00. if you are ever in hamilton NZ and you see an older couple off thier face having a heap of fun let me know your there and i will gladly go to a different club so that we dont ruin your night. but we just aint ready to go down to the local retirement home to play cards for our night out

We're 37 and 35. Mostly do it just the two of us at home. Never been to a club to do it ... it doesn't make you change your personality and it's not like I'm all of a sudden going to love boogying with 18-20 year olds.

Occasional use at private parties with oldies like us though :)

My guys 43 as is his friend , They do it every weekend! I dont consider that to be old though... Come on people!!! That ain't old. 80's old! :)

lol.. uhm.. wasnt this thread about the oldest rollers and not about how u should parent ur childeren and what drugs u should let them take.. btw the oldest roller i know is in HER 50's.. shes a regular at this club we goto regularly ;p seen her droppin at the bar a few times

a while back in november i went to see a DJ in melb, i dont think i can say who so i wont, there was some 50+ guy there off his head right up the front