• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

oldest rollers

I'm also in my 40's and used to roll every weekend but have had to stop for a while,the doc has me on EFFEXOR for depression and the pills dont seem to work, hopefully I can get back to rolling in the near future

^^^
effexor sucks major ass. Those bloody withdrawels are insane, like electric shocks going through your body. Im now 30 and I think I'll be pilling to the day I die. I once had a pill with a guy at a rave who said he was 61 (he did look very old). And I have a mate at work who is fifty and says that he still uses pills.

Originally Posted by mmm_biccies
...you have a kid, grow up...you've have ur experimental time...

Back to oldest ravers...This is another thing I find...wierd and i dislike it in a big big way...it's like peaking in front of your mums best friend...Sorry but I see like 50 year old couples at like certain clubs dancing away wrecked off their titties and im like buddy...let it go...for you, the rave has died......but i don't like seeing old people there, it makes me feel really wierd...i apologise for my not niceness about this...but that's just how i feel about it...

So yeh...oldest raver i woulda seen woulda been prolly early to mid 50's....

Save this post and see how you feel about it when you're that age...

I LOVE seeing older people at festivals, if you were having a bad time, who would you ask for advice or help - the "old" dudes or the 16 year old with the glowsticks and dummy stuck in his mouth??

I'm 37, take mostly acid these days, with very occasional pills - no intention to ever stop taking either.

Off topic: in psytrance scene, I'd say most older people stick to acid and save the e's for close times with friends. And by older I'm talking many 60 plus, who can outdance all the younguns.

My mate is 65 and takes mdma pills lol he is also in the psychology profession. Its funny when you make random friends at clubs/events and youve known them for years as in the music scene, but never getting around to talking 1 on 1 about life things, than 'fookn mashed', 'just lovin it', 'that last party was shit', 'I heard she slept with the bassplayer from the last gig they played'.. Hes the guy who just nods his head to the beat, and is definately in tune. The ultimate legion of head nodders lol.

*im 35yrs started using drugs since i was 13, all the common drugs 18+ and ready to be an astronaut by my 21st birthday heh.

O1roadking.....

I take my hat off to you..!

Good one..

I'm 42 and, like fine wine, enjoy the feEling when the occasion presents itself. So go out and have fun and and laugh and love with everyone....PLUR chaps PLUR

I met a guy overseas who dropped and smoked weed every weekend. Guy was 47. Awesome, bought me a Corona ;)

Had my second 21st a coupla years ago at a large Auckland Day Out, probly had more combos than I like to think...last year was my 34th(or 43rd) . One of the things I like about getting older, is that the chems keep getting better! Beats the trips and shitty speed we had when we were kids! Rock on!!!

There was a very famous mixed club in Melbourne several years ago, and some very famous (who remained anonymous) faces who were well into their mid 60s and beyond who you could tell were having a big, big night when the top came off.

There's more than a few oldies around, pushing their 60s and a bit that I know of.

bustabraincell said:
One of the things I like about getting older, is that the chems keep getting better!

No they don't! Nothing is as good as it used to be :(

LONGEST Rollers....!

Theres the Oldest Rollers... Now heres the LONGEST Rollers!!
How long?! The Journey?! Experiences?! Changes to the body?!

Theres been posts of 50+ year olds rolling... but maybe they have just started?? Is there anyone who has been at it for the years before and on?!

Could be interesting with stories?!
I suppose it could even mean rolling for 30 days straight? but thats not that great just expensive but 20 year rollers ... whats your stories?!!

[EDIT: Threads merged. hoptis]

Last edited by a moderator:
meh, ill get the ball rolling although im only a baby to othere no doubt but ive been enjoying mdma for just on 10 years now...

been eating pills for 19 years now and I feel fine, my head tilts to the left a bit and I dribble but apart from that....FINE!

I use to have a mate who was 4 years older then me and he was the youngest of 4 other brothers... His brothers were 42, 38, 32 and the other one died at 27 from a drug overdose :(... Anyways they all use to get on it except for the 32 year old he stopped when he turned 30. I use to always sit down with his oldest brother and talk shit to him until the sun rose.

Very sad though because they are all addicted to drugs; his oldest brother IV's ice and base and his second oldest IV's heroin 3 or 4 times a day luckily though he doesn't IV anything and doesn't like though he does love his ice smoking at least a gram or 2 a weekend....

Makes me sad when you see families ruined by drugs.

^ drugs didn't ruin them, it was their inability to face the reasons behind their addicts that ruined them