• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What is it with guys taking advantage of girls on E?

iamtha1

Bluelighter
I went out the other weekend and originally it was planned as a big drinking night. After downing 7 or 8 drinks (and not exactly being a big girl) you could say I was pretty smashed. Then someone put the idea forward of E, so why not, had a pill.

After that, things got a bit messy. Once I was rolling, this guy who had kind of been around the whole night, suddenly moved in and cornered me at moments to try and kiss me. When I was drunk I could resist, then suddenly I was fucked and I didnt even remember how the hell I had ended up being with him. So he hung around the whole time, making me extremely paranoid because I just wanted to get rid of him.

Then a guy that we were actually hanging out with, wanted to use my phone to send a message and at the same time, grabbed my number without my consent from it and passed it out to the guys. Now I have 3 guys randomly messaging me and I am just so fucking pissed off because it wasn't of my own accord.

Me and my friends were discussing that by the end of the night, it was so bad being a girl dancing because you couldn't even accidentally focus on a guy without them thinking there was a chance.

I'm not a guy hater, I'm just really really upset that in such a vulnerable state a girl still cant go out and just have a dance. And my friends think that in some way I brought it upon myself but really, I was pretty MD'd out, pretty plastered so I don't even know why a guy would come up to someone who was so obviously fucked. Its not like I even flirted I just couldnt! Its so true that girls can get themselves into some stupid situations, but if that means you have to stay locked up in your house to prevent it then really!

Also, quick question, its actually the first time that I've ever been drunk and taken E. I found the experience horribly, the worst stomach pains ever, even throwing up didnt help. Am I the only one who doesnt think the mix is a good idea? Everyone else I know literally lives by the combo of being drunk first then dropping.

From my experience having a FEW drinks and then dropping is a good idea, it reduces anxiety and waiting. But being completely trashed and taking a pill isn't a good idea, one of my friends was passing out all over the place and it will probably make you feel sick. Maybe if you switch up the order and drink after you take the e?

While not all guys are like that, some/a lot of them are, especially when you are out at a club or something. There's not much you can do about it except not to encourage it, be careful, and keep friends around.

im a dude, but i get what ur sayin. thats fucked up. quit hangin out with sketchy people, or learn how to tell pepl off betr. peace

It's nothing about getting wasted... How did anyone take advantage of you? You were high, other people were high on various things, and they wanted to fuck you... you weren't passed out, you were in full control of your mental faculties... You weren't especailly vulnerable, no one was being taken advantage of. It's probably because you were fully awear, that you noticed how gross most clubs are.

Next time, go dance somewhere, where they don't serve alcohol.

And I would never mix MDMA and alcohol. It's an offensive concept in my mind.

I go to raves or trance clubs where I know very little picking up is going on, and most of the people are on pills, and very few drunk people are about. Cause it is a better vibe on pills.

Most people have a drug of choice, and for at least 10% of guys it is picking up a girl and fucking her, and they dont care how drugged up you are. They might like a few drinks, they might even take a pill or two, but in the back of their mind, all they can think about it 'scoring' a chick. Its called sex addiction, but it is unforutnantly glorified in this society, especially in movies. It is a disease, a mental illness, but is rarely delt with, and most people with 'it' are in denial, and will never seek help.

I find alot of these guys hang around clubs, especially drinking clubs, so keep away from those clubs.

I dont mix alcohol and pills any more - i know alot of people do, but I feel it takes away from the magic of MDMA. Just my opinion. I also tend do a lot of really stupid things when I used to drink (more than a few) on MDMA.

Keep safe, and party safe.

maybe you should stop hanging out with assholes.

and also, maybe the media and drug prohibitionists should stop portraying ecstasy as a sex drug or a drug that just makes kids horny and sexually promiscuous.

There are always going to be guys like that, and there is no way around it. You just need to learn how to tell them to back off. From your post it seems like you didn't really know these people, and I would just suggest that you not drink that much and combine things (when you had never combined those before) around people you don't really know. Also if you are hanging out with guys you don't really know you should always have a guy there that you trust just incase things get taken to far.

iamtha1 said:
After that, things got a bit messy. Once I was rolling, this guy who had kind of been around the whole night, suddenly moved in and cornered me at moments to try and kiss me.

Was this just some random dude in the club? That's happened to a friend of mine before, this random pissed dude just leant over and went for the pash. And she was like WTF?!

Fuckin sleazy drunks, their disgusting! No girl deserves that shit!

Get a life! :X

You didn't like it because

MDMA and Alcohol Do Not Mix, Infact they even use the same part of the liver so its a nice way to cause great damage.

she didn't like the sexual harassment because mdma and alcohol don't mix?

i dunno, i love drinking on x, even tho it could be dangerous if u do it in excess. but either way, it's never ok to take advantage of a person's inebriated state whether they are mixing x with alcohol or not.

and i don't think ecstasy causes liver damage. i think it's just that both of them dehydrate you a lot, which can be dangerous when you are exerting yourself more than normal.

Sounds like you need to get friends you trust a bit more, only extremly shallow guys would do shit like that imo. If one was your friend and it was his friends that were doing it to you, it was wrong of him to say anything also, an especialy to pass out your number without your permission.

LOL! girls shouldnt be the only ones to complain man.... homosexual people also try their luck only to get shooed away. Pisses me off.. damn i guess i gotta dance diff or not be really friendly with everyone i see and meet when i roll

u've been taken advantaged off by homosexuals?

remember, getting hit on is different from getting taken advantaged of. ofcourse, it could still be annoying if it's not by someone you're interested in.

guys are dogs. that was really low of the guy who handed out your number without your consent. IMO i think its time for you to find a new crowd or group of friends.

To be perfectly honest I think you're pretty damn naive to think that you can go to a club, drink 7-8 drinks and then take a pill. For one, MDMA and alcohol don't mix well. You should've known that before you did it. Maybe you shouldn't be doing mixes that you don't know anything about. You're lucky that you just ended up with an upset stomach.

Listen, I'm not trying to hate on you, I'm a 21 year old girl that is hot and I enjoy going out to clubs or raves or parties or whatever. I also don't let any guys give me shit. I'm as much of a bitch as I need to be, because the fact is, guys are retards that will fuck you if you give them the chance, especially when they can do it without buying you dinner, or jewelry or anything. I'm sorry to be such a bitch to you but from what you said, it sounds like it's girls like you that end up getting gangraped by four fucked up assholes in the corner of the club. Basically, anything walking around with a penis will insert it promptly into your vagina if you're fucked up enough to not know what's going on and can't say "no." Especially if you're hot. So unless you want to end up with some STD because you got "taken advantage of", don't mix MDMA and alcohol, and maybe don't do either one unless you have the ability to stand up for yourself and be the bitch you need to be. I think it's pretty obvious that I'm able to do that, which is why I'm a huge ecstasy user with no sexually transmitted diseases. Get a clue, you're a woman, not a child. Respect yourself and stand up for yourself, and if you don't, don't cry about it later.

jeN2O said:
I'm as much of a bitch as I need to be, because the fact is, guys are retards that will fuck you if you give them the chance, especially when they can do it without buying you dinner, or jewelry or anything.

you ladies are not any fucking better in terms of morality, so don't bitch about guys just wanting a fuck... there isn't much we can do about our chemistry...

Is it just me that finds alcohol and E to be a good mix? I wouldn't consider taking any pills without getting drunk first. It's all part and parcel of the experience for me!

Alcohol and MDxx can be a dangerous mix, I know that is your personal preference, but there are far safer and worthier synergys then the above mentioned trashy dehydration uneeded piece of shit combination.

jeN2O said:
I'm a 21 year old girl that is hot and I enjoy going out to clubs or raves or parties or whatever. I also don't let any guys give me shit.

bwahahahaha :D