• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What is it with guys taking advantage of girls on E?

rollmodel36 said:
I never mentioned a cell number and have no idea what you are talking about. Idiot. If that was something mentioned in the original post,that's NOT what I was talking about.
then who were "these people," whom you were referring to, who are no better than rapists?

is it so absurd to assume that you were talking about the subjects in the original post if you are posting in this thread? and did you even read the original post before you responded, or did you just jump in with your banal remarks to rack up posts as you accuse me of doing?

and how old are you, like 14?

Last edited:
kick ass

jeN2O said:
To be perfectly honest I think you're pretty damn naive to think that you can go to a club, drink 7-8 drinks and then take a pill. For one, MDMA and alcohol don't mix well. You should've known that before you did it. Maybe you shouldn't be doing mixes that you don't know anything about. You're lucky that you just ended up with an upset stomach.

Listen, I'm not trying to hate on you, I'm a 21 year old girl that is hot and I enjoy going out to clubs or raves or parties or whatever. I also don't let any guys give me shit. I'm as much of a bitch .......................................................Get a clue, you're a woman, not a child. Respect yourself and stand up for yourself, and if you don't, don't cry about it later.

some good points. as a guy i would tell the thread starter definitely have at least one guy friend around who is experienced and you trust enough to fend predators like the ones circling you and your drunk/high friends. unfortunately most guys wont back off until another guys tells them.

what is meant by the phrase "loved up?"

Sorry, it's the term used where I live for people experiencing the joys of MDMA ie what gets referred to as rolling in the US - should have put 'rolling' in brackets after it