Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Where's all the pot gone ?

Mr nice guy

Bluelighter
Im in sydney at the moment and personally in the last 4 years i cant remember the supply being this erratic..
Sure we get the occasional spurt come thru ( Usually damp... Thankyou mr dealer who are trying to maximise profits at the expense or morals )...
My question is this.. Is everyone else from nsw experiencing the same.. ( from what i here its like this all the way from northen suburbs to western suburbs ).
And how bout out of state ? ..
is this an epidemic and can anyone tell me whats going on... ( use we could all speculate that someone high up got busted etc ) but does anyone know for sure ?.

Actually - I dont normally get much pot but a friend of mine who does is having a fair bit of trouble getting it lately. I know everyone else still can get it though so im not sure if its bad down here or not. Btw im in Victoria.

You're all welcome in SA! Currently home of the $180 oz (great indoor skunka!) and it's a case of supply outweighs demand at the moment (not to brag or anything!)

perth had a major shortage about 3 weeks ago but all is fine now

I think that guy that used to post on here from Peru got busted.... that'd account for it yeah?

Yummy, Yummy, Yummy it is all in my tummy
smile.gif

Qld is fine as per usual.
wink.gif

------------------
Only users lose drugs!

Inhale
Exhale
Just got an ounce in the mail
biggrin.gif

Yes, There does seem to be a bit of a drought in Sydney at the mome, however ironically I have heard that it is to do with the floods in the North of the state! Washing away all those beautiful crops!! Enough to make you farkin cry!!
Incidently that is why fruit and veg is either crap quality, expensive or both in Sydney right now!
There was also a whole lot of raid of bush crops up north too! Damn helicopters!!
------------------
BOYAKASHA!!!

There is quite a drought in eastern victoria, but don't worry I'm ok! I know heaps of people having trouble, I got a good dude though

You should get your ass down to Tassie theres always plenty plenty, being an ex sydneysider I know the fuckn lame pot scene up there. Its pretty fucked up when smack is cheaper and easier to get than grass.

yep same deal my way. the north shore is hella dry. a few ppl selling grams and Q's but nobody with anything larger. almost all the ppl i call are having probs. lucky i don't smoke weed then.
i think its good, it means some of my friends might get outside this month. hehe
smile.gif

------------------
would u like a cup of G ??

Hmmm....don't know about "out" there as I haven't "bought" green in a while...But a nice little backyard number keeps the dd away! ;-)
And you farkers in SA don't know how good you've got it! Friggin' grower at every second house...Fark me what a luxury.
ENJOY!
BTW, this is from Vic...The home of Brackswards.
------------------
They pricked you full of thorazine...
They gave you electric convulsive therapy.
You don't know where you are...
Where you're going...
The drums don't stop!

I know most of the pot that is trickling through to sydney is coming from s.a ..
whats the deal down there ?...
How much does the avg pound go for down there? ( hydro )

problems on the North Shore? Not from what I've gathered.... my guy has been getting the goods recently, I suppose I'm only getting quarters but it has proven to be pretty potent hydro. Although a week or two ago all he had was bush bud -- lets just say it wasn't what I was after!
------------------
-----
Go hard or go home

Warning: unsubstantiated statement following...
I heard that a semi-trailer or ute or a vehicle of some description was busted coming up from Adelaide. And that's why there's a drought.
Interesting, hey?
smile.gif

pekkie -> Let's all friggin' move to SA...God only knows that that COUNTRY town Adelaide needs a good kickstart...he he j/k Adelaiders...I think. ;-)
I'm not sure if this is correct or not but didn't that car that got busted (or trailer or whatever) have $250,000 worth of green? And some other bits and pieces? Fark me $250K!!!! At wholesale prices that's a shitload....At any price that's a shitload!
I think the stench would have given them away...vapour trails for sure!! Any car behind them would have smelt it without fail...And as a wise man named Maxwell Smart said: Lovin' it!
------------------
Where you're going...
The drums don't stop!

pekkie -> Let's all friggin' move to SA...God only knows that that COUNTRY town Adelaide needs a good kickstart...he he j/k Adelaiders...I think. ;-)
I'm not sure if this is correct or not but didn't that car that got busted (or trailer or whatever) have $250,000 worth of green? And some other bits and pieces? Fark me $250K!!!! At wholesale prices that's a shitload....At any price that's a shitload!
I think the stench would have given them away...vapour trails for sure!! Any car behind them would have smelt it without fail...And as a wise man named Maxwell Smart said: Lovin' it!
------------------
Where you're going...
The drums don't stop!