• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Where's all the pot gone ?

"Although a week or two ago all he had was bush bud" - i think it's pretty safe to say there are some problems
smile.gif

"Although a week or two ago all he had was bush bud" - i think it's pretty safe to say there are some problems
smile.gif

smile.gif

Why didn't anyone else bat an eyelid at the $180 oz thingo?????
as for Sydney being dry.. well I'm lucky because my guy is always packed to the rafters
wink.gif
but sadly enough he was out of town when i was down in Sydney last, and sure enough everyone else was dryzabone.

a little hint from a smoker of 10 years.(from melbourne)
ive noticed that every february,every year for the last 6 or so.The mull for some reason runs low!always!
You have to stock up after January.IMOA that is.
oh and you poor dudes in sydney.What the hell do you dudes pay up there.Friend almost jumped through the roof when i said 1/4's go for fuffly 70-80 bucks...
hee hee.
and by remembering that it will get dry in feb,as per useual.I been fine.
it always used to be dry at some stage of the year back when most chooph was out door.That was harvest time though.Now with all the lights and growing aids.Wus up with shit running low!
My theory is,its a bit like the outdoor chooph days!
All the Kuta mull must come from the same people every year.and at some stage even all the hydro growers come to a stage where they have to harvest there choopha aswell.(at a time when the next batch isnt ready) and that time is february!
if that makes sence!?!?tis a production cycle that gets screwed up at february.ie,the timing.
**packs fat ass Cone**
uhm..tasty!
~RIPPED~
smile.gif

ive noticed that every february,every year for the last 6 or so.The mull for some reason runs low!always!
oh and you poor dudes in sydney.What the hell do you dudes pay up there.Friend almost jumped through the roof when i said 1/4's go for fuffly 70-80 bucks...
hee hee.
it always used to be dry at some stage of the year back when most chooph was out door.That was harvest time though.Now with all the lights and growing aids.Wus up with shit running low!
All the Kuta mull must come from the same people every year.and at some stage even all the hydro growers come to a stage where they have to harvest there choopha aswell.(at a time when the next batch isnt ready) and that time is february!
if that makes sence!?!?tis a production cycle that gets screwed up at february.ie,the timing.
**packs fat ass Cone**
uhm..tasty!
~RIPPED~
smile.gif

hee hee.
**packs fat ass Cone**
uhm..tasty!
~RIPPED~
smile.gif

hee hee.
**packs fat ass Cone**
uhm..tasty!
~RIPPED~
smile.gif

hee hee.
**packs fat ass Cone**
uhm..tasty!
~RIPPED~
smile.gif

"a week or two ago all he had was bush bud" - i think it's pretty safe to say there's a problem
smile.gif

"a week or two ago all he had was bush bud" - i think it's pretty safe to say there's a problem
smile.gif