• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

(Melbourne) Did anyone NOT like Yonnexs?

WarChild

Bluelighter
Hey there..
As being one of the best pills IMO last year, I was wondering if there was anyone out there that ate a Yonnex and didn't like it.
I find with most pills one person will hate it and the next will love it, but seeing as the Yonnexs were pretty damn good, I was wondering if it could be possible not to enjoy a pill like these.
Thanks in advance.

They rocked my world, so no, I didn't not like them.
Did that make sense???
BASS OUT
*walks off scratching his head*

err is this a joke?
wink.gif

------------------
When asking for cream chargers, be ready for the patented nang smirk™ from the sales attendant.

Amanda Vanstone did not like the Yonnex's.
wink.gif

------------------
"Seek the wisdom of the ages, but look at the world through the eyes of a child."

...last week, I restrung my Yonnex and I definately like it better now.... (he! he!)

I came dowm to melb for new years and munched some and IMO weren't as good as you all made out, compared to others i've had this year.
smile.gif

I secured enough of these babies to feed most of my friends over New Years. Some of us went to EarthCore, some to Welcome 2001 and SummerDayze. Every single person who dropped a Yonnex claimed them to be the best pills they'd ever taken! And we're talking about seasoned campaigners who have been into the rave scene for some time and munched their fair share of quality MDMA pills. Definately high quality, clean, and strong MDMA. One pill hits like a train, with full body rushes, intense skin tingles etc. A second pill two hours later extends the peak for at least 4 hours. And that's just the peak. The whole next day you feel so good, and want to dance non-stop. No harsh comedown like with speed. Definately in the top echelon of pills from last year, although I'm hearing good things about green smiley faces and we have those lined up for this weekend!

bart: homer, are you licking toads again?
homer: i'm not not licking toads.
------------------
All hail queen Britney

i heard that a couple of people threw up off them, but they were seasoned munches also and knew that it wasn't because they were dodgy, just because the were REAL STRONG mdma.. And the comeon is very intense, (more so if its the first pill in a night).. some people who always get shit pills (aka speed bombs) arn't used to real mdma hits and say shit pill... But thats what its all about, wobly eyes, floating legs, a grin from ar to ear!!.... Hugging everything!... FUN..

These would rate among my top 3, next to turbo's and tulips. They are pretty different to those pills to - tulips & turbos are niceley headfucky but that's OK, the group we go out in really take care of each other well, so it's not a concern that you're going to zone out and become e-tarded the whole night. These though, are such a clean intense and long peak, puts such a smile on your dial.. hoo hoo i can't wait to go out again eheh
smile.gif

So my verdict is *very positive*.. but! I did get a funny response when I asked a friend who had one what they thought, which is worth repeating here cos it cracked me up:
"They're shit man. All I want to do is walk around and talk to people I don't know. These are pretty weak.. I can't feel shit! Anyway, I came here to destroy the dancefloor.. now where's my fuckin luey??"
what a shame
smile.gif

ROFL
biggrin.gif

Yeah I heard something very similar, but in a non-aggressive fashion...
"How are they?"
"Waste of money. All I can do is talk and fuckin' hug shit!"
I pissed myself laughing at the time, and I'm cracking up again now
smile.gif

BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

LUKO
Love your werk buddy!
I think we both know who that was.
Could be one of two people only.... hmmmm
Go the lovers of good MDMA, the others can all go fly interstate or something!!
heh heh heh *snicker snicker snicker*
BASS OUT
------------------
Dancer, Mid 1978 Model, Located in Melbourne, Well worn in, a few squeeks here and there but maintained to usual standards. No RWC, No Reg, Fuck all Brakes, Bald Tyres, Good Amps, but no overload protection or output filter once turned on, fired up and fed the right stuff. For more info, please call 1800 BASS JUNKY
FEEL THE BASS, let it work you into a frenzy.
"I'm stuck on this island, Gilligan Style"

had these at earthcore and they did very little for me. they were from the same batch as many other bluelghters had a at earthcore who all loved them.
must admit though that i had a few things going against me. i need to get HOT for my goodies to work and nye i was cold all night. and 2 days later i was quite tired and a bit stressed, so maybe that's why i didn't get much then.
have a couple saved and will give them a try in a week or 2.
------------------
Computer games don't effect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive music.

god, you just hear too many people saying, gees jusyt sat me on my arse, huging people.. shithouse.. Well ladies and gents.. Thats what MDMA (aka ecstasy) is... you want to runn round like a crazy man, grinding your jaw to peices, wizz your self up.

god, you just hear too many people saying, gees jusyt sat me on my arse, huging people.. shithouse.. Well ladies and gents.. Thats what MDMA (aka ecstasy) is... you want to runn round like a crazy man, grinding your jaw to peices, wizz your self up.

Chem Out.

hmmm. i yakked 3 times on a half of one, then couldnt get up off of the ravesafe floor for 2 full hours.
thats way too much for me, so i can say i didnt like my yonnex experience.
however, i have no doubt i'll love em on 1/4 to 1/3
=)

I didn't like them because i was too careful. I was told a mate chucked off a 1/2, so i went a quarter, nuthin, another 1/4, nuthin, fuckit, i'll take the other 3/4. ten minutes later BANG!!!off mi tits baby. So yeah, i guess i did like them after all. My mum gave me a weird look when i started laughing at leytin hewitts tennis raquet though.
------------------
"You're wearing the shirt of the band you're gonna see...Don't be that guy" Droz - PCU Pit Party