• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

(Melbourne) Did anyone NOT like Yonnexs?

yonnex affected me weirdly, hit like a fuckin freight train 15 mins after popping.
none of these waves, then rushes, building up to a peak......just one long rush that kept getting stronger and stronger until i thought i would go bananas, lasted about an hour and a half, and then nothing, dead sober. really enjoyed the experience, however, i would have liked something that lasted a little longer. fortuneately found some nice acid to keep me going later on in the morning.
a few days later (NYE) i popped a 1/2, waited an hour and still nothing, downed the other 1/2, and got some nice tingles and waves throughout the evening. popped several tabs and a pokemon over the next 12 hours and had an absolute ball @ innercity.
smile.gif
overall, i would recommend mixing the yonnex with either acid, or some other long lasting pill.
------------------
"DJs are like shamans, forging musical paths to other realms....."

Heh heh!!
smile.gif
I too pissed myself watching the Australian Open. Couldn't help but smile every time I saw the racquet!
smile.gif

------------------
"Seek the wisdom of the ages, but look at the world through the eyes of a child."