Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

melb - good pills for NYE

sonic99

Bluelighter
come one guys lets all work together to compile a list of good *MDMA* pills for NYE (and perhaps ones to avoid). the ones i can think of:
*white (bit speckly) 007s
* HQs (the good ones - double stamped domed both sides orange/red)
* white mobile phones (not motorolas, fat chunky pill with picture of mobile phone on it - pretty hard to get hold of)
anyone else?

GREEEEEEEEN MITSUBISHI...
wink.gif

I think there is a heap of new pills that have got into this country of ours just in time for NYE. There seems to be alot of good ones around Sydney at the moment I just hope they make it to Melb in time. Look out for new types and make sure you use that tester.
P.S Check out pill reports for the good pills, it's been getting some good reports lately.

I just took this from Pill reports:
Mitsubish: These pills are very well pressed with the logo on one side and a V type score on the back. They are slightly bigger (in thickness) than the white/grey speckle ones that were out a few months ago but these are just a slight off white colour. When broken in half they are very chalky. Just popped one about 2 hrs ago and fell great. Very floaty and loved up. When I got this it was in a glad wrap package of 6 which was wrapped up very tight, I heard a guy imported these strapped to his body. Peak is going very well after 2 hrs and feels like it will go alot longer. Great pill to stock up on for NYE. Definetly a good dose of MDMA in these.

Not really a pill report -- just a warning about some shit/bunk acid:
-- Multicoloured Swirls.. blank on one side and a multi-colored psychedilic swirl on the other.. Very strong taste.. dropped two and a half within the space of two hours and all I got was a bad taste in my mouth. AVOID!!!

just a reminder to all that green euro dollars (aussie made speedbombs) are still available in generous amounts, don't be fooled by 'these are the new ones from sydney'. ALWAYS TEST!

come on peeps...need more info on what to buy...dont tell me we're dry AGAIN!!!
aaaaarrrgggghhhh,....not now!!!
please post any info

Red lightning bolts.
I have not seen them myself, there is a pillreport on them here Red Lightning Bolts. They dont seem like mind blowers but they sound like OK MDMA pills going around melbourne at the moment.
Has anyone heard anything? And if so what do you think?

I'm with Peterpoppa...of all that have crossed my path this last year I would have to go with the Green Miztubishis that have only quite recently popped up in the way of nice, strong, clean mdma pills. Very, very, very nice indeed
smile.gif

I know what I will be asking Santa for for this Xmas!!
wink.gif

Enjoy, Lilly

hi people
i live in melbourne and have been offered some blue caps for NYE for 65/ea cheaper if i buy lots...
my dd is selling orange domed hqs for 40 so 65 seems pretty expensive but he wont go any lower saying they're "worth it", claiming theyre are packed with MDMA but in a gel or liquid form
has anyone heard of these and is 65 reasonable?

Got light blue, thick pills with dark blue specks with 69 on them.....Paid $40, don't know if they are any good....changed colour and since the 69's at the start of the year from the pill reports.... contemplating whether they are worth taking from previous reports?

kylearan: $65 is definately not reasonable, unless you DD has packed 200mg of powder in there... Caps containing 100mg mdma powder will usually sell for $40-50...
I've never come across MDMA in gel or liquid form, don't even know if it's possible, but i'd be extremely sceptical...
Robert777: Have you tested em?

Don't have a kit....wish I did though....too late to order one though....from what I can see 89 haven't been decent since may and all blue pills done in the last few weeks have all been speedy and shit according to pill reports>
smile.gif

pretty good seems to be a fukin understatement.
smile.gif
These are the shit .....!!!!!!!

yes definately the best going around at the moment, if you can get your hands on them, snap them up.. VERy clean and strong!!! mdma.
check www.pillreports.com and search for "yonex" .. theres even a link to a picture..

If you want speed, try red/brown '200's. Not much MDMA, but good.
Does anyone know about little flat white pills with some sort of asian symbol on them?
I'd like to know what I'm in for...
------------------
Relax...