• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

melb - good pills for NYE

I cant find shit... got offered white hearts,buddahs and veraces.. but i cant test any of them.. im doomed.. >>=[

"Musical notes" also known as "Melodies". A very light blue almost white colour with a musical note logo. The are flat on one side and domed on ther other and about 9mm dia x 3.5mm wide, no score. These are the real deal and sure do smell like it. Wow, these things have a really sweet smell to them. Keep an eye out, I think there is gona be heaps around for NYE. These test brown/purple/black in about 5 seconds. Quite a slow reaction but I think it's because they are so hard. Enjoy!

Here's my list of what's good that's been going around recently, all are good clean MDMA obviously (that's a definition of a good pill isn't it!)
Red HQ's double pressed (obviously).
Off-white yonnexes (exceptionally clean)
White TT's from a few months ago.
White buddahs, same.
Blue 3d versace's, very rare & expensive.
Green mitsubishi's, recently released.
WHite turbo mitsi's (careful, many imitations, originals will be old).
Also tulips, they are really really strong.
TO answer lemonade about the white asian-looking pill: this could have been a ying yang. They are pretty old but it's possible someone's brought them out of retirement. Look it up on pillreports. They are OK, nothing special from what I (very vaguely) remember. THere should be a picture there or on the-peak, or DanceSafe to compare yours against.
And a final note about the yonnexes: without wanting to start a whole new "i love yonnexes" thread, I can say from most pleasurable 1sthand experience that yes they are one of the best pills this year, and *do* snap them up if you get the chance. Maybe one for NEXT year's NYE stash *snicker*
smile.gif

EZ-Tested a Yonnex: Purple hue in about 1 second, darkened quickly towards black over 5 secs, pitch black after about 15-20 secs.
hoorah.

There are still some buddahs floating round
------------------
Can somebody Please slap/tickle me balls?

THere are still some buddhas floating round
------------------
Can somebody Please slap/tickle me balls?