• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NYE Party Packs...What have you got up your sleeves???

rashen_dog

Bluelighter
I'm interested to know what people on Bluelight have collected for their NYE Party Packs...
I myself have been collecting a nice little swag bag of imports...
- pink motorolas
- cu's
- pink hearts
- white apples
- mitsoz...
and a few other bits and pieces that i'd prefer to keep a secret until the big nite.
------------------
SRK...sydney rashen kings

The only things i need.
- BB ( 2nd batch )
- blue meanies ( blue caps )
- Girlfriend ( optional
smile.gif
)
now that i have the drugs where to go ?

lol...is this going to turn into a 'my-stash-is-better-than-your-stash' thread?
wink.gif

Oh yes. Bring on the orange HQ's. Very nice ride. Buy them in bulk and you wont be disappointed ever again! A half made me into a peaking fuck! A hole made me super focus (like LSD) when stopped dancing!
Very joyous!
------------------
Vido.
http://nav.to/vidospace
The say its the music. It gets down into you, rushes over you, and beats apon your brain.

Oh yes. Bring on the orange HQ's. Very nice ride. Buy them in bulk and you wont be disappointed ever again! A half made me into a peaking fuck! A hole made me super focus (like LSD) when stopped dancing!
Very joyous!
------------------
Vido.
http://nav.to/vidospace
The say its the music. It gets down into you, rushes over you, and beats apon your brain.

1xPink Barrell
1xPink Heart
1xGreen CU
1xPink Motorola
1xOriginal Gold cK yes an original. (Im a good saver)
1xOrange Question mark
2xB/B's
1xBrown Horseshoe
1xBlue lagoon
1xGreen and Gold cap
1xWhite smiley (my freind brougt it back from Ibiza)
Holy shit too many for 1 night.........
Ive got some lucky friends they havent saved anything, And Im a generous fellow.....

mdma powder, mdma powder and more mdma powder. I am shocking at saving things so I have forced myself to stock up on the love of my life at the moment, my crystal powder. I test drove it again last weekend and 180mg caps will be the way to go, just the perfect amount for that special night....NYE is gona rock! To all those pepole who saved those pills, I don't know how you did it.

1.5 windmills
2 Hammers
4 ?marks
I'm sure 1 or 2 will be eaten before then, and I'm sure 1 or 2 will be added.
I can't take more than about 3 in a night anyway, it's just a waste

MUZZA....nice collection!!!
Collecting rashens is the shit!!!!
I wished i'd kept a few orange ? marks...
Still...ive got access to blue 'loves' from february
ALSO...i might be able to score a white dove saved from 1995.
Yeah...fingers crossed.
Peace out.

Hehe, I have to admire some of you guys who have managed to keep up to 10 pills for NYE. Either 1. Your up for the bender of all benders 2. Tolerance became an issue 3 yrs ago
wink.gif
or 3. You will make some friends for life that night
smile.gif
As for me, 3 will see me thru. As someones else stated anymore would be a waste of awesome pills saved IMHO. Oh yeah and my three are......
1 Green CU (Sept batch)
2. Orange BB
3. White Superman (July batch)
Was gonna have a british telecom instead of BB, but consumed it on sat night due to the shit in Melb in the moment! As for other illicits well thats another story
wink.gif
Oh It's gonna be a good night
smile.gif

i'd actually like some 5-htp for my new years pre-load.
i've forgotten to apply for a credit card till now and by the time it arrives it will be too late for me to order some. damn!
------------------
uberzone drop the tone

jswift...you can send money orders to iherb...gpo to their web site at www.iherb.com
And as for 3 pills on NYE...well what about the next couple of days as well???
I think id only feel comfortable having at least 10 in my pocket...and no, i'm not giving any to anyone but myself.

i could see this heading into the i can get better pills than you thread, and rashen why the fuck would you have 10, after 3 of any of those you wouldnt get shit off the other 7. (imho)
smile.gif

------------------
"Sacred cows make the best hamburger."

What are you talking about Cowboy Mac you gronk????
Why wouldnt i eat ten on NYE, and NY Day???
Pop 5 at Bondi Home and then at least another 5 during the next day.
Why? Because its NYE and thats how i choose to celebrate.
And as for them not doing anything after 3...thats complete and utter bullshit. Yes, they wont hit you as hard as the first couple. Yes, its a little less peek for your $.
But, it will certainly keep the party going for a good 24 hours. What are you going to do, Cowboy? Go home on New Years Day and have a cry to mummy about the 3 aussie bakes you munched??!!!!
I'm supposing that youve never munched more than 3 pills in a bender from your comment, probably basing it on common assumptions that float around BL. Well, mate, theres no hard and fast rules, and everyones got their own way of having fun.
So...dont feel threatened by how many pills other people are eating...just make sure you get some good pills, and dont aussie bake it.
Bye
[This message has been edited by rashen_dog (edited 20 November 2000).]

If you don't have anything on topic to say... don't say it.
Will anyone else be fondly reliving the delight of beige versaces for new years?
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
I don't want to sound paranoid, but just consider how much of what you're writing could help send you to Jail.