Pills from Perth

rikidozan

Bluelighter
Ok here we go again:
Hammers - MDEA or MDA
Yonnex - MDEA or MDA
Thumbs Up - MDMA (unverified)
White C - MDxx
White Mitsubishis - MDxx (multiple batches, one of them is definetely MDMA [although they are limited])
Bullets - MDxx
Green 007's - Bunk
Pink 666 - Speed
Light Blue FQ - Speed
Pink Sex - Speed
Purple Versace - Speed
Death Stars - Bunk
White Stars - Bunk
Orange Dolphin - Bunk
Blue Optus - Bunk
White CK - Bunk
Green CK - Bunk
I think those are all the pills available out now, what a nice selection!

I think there's even more. So many names I've heard this w/e I can't remember them. I think it was all a conspiracy, makes peeps hang out for pills before MoS, so they'd go crazy and buy heaps.
It's nice to have a selection for once tho.

Thumbs up are MDMA I would say. Mad body rushes, euphoria but not mashed out like windmills. Admittedly it was taken 4 hours after some meth, so some effects may have been dulled.
peace
raw
------------------
"That was Scrumptious!"

I am interested in hearing more user reports of those hammers. I kept on hearing how people were pretty much put on their hole by half (and even a quater) so I decided to try half last night...
Well after that experience all I can say is, more! I think 1 whole would of just been OK. The half really didn't do much at all, and lasted maybe 3 - 3 1/2 hours. Definetely wasn't off my rocker, to say the least. I felt it, but there was no "peak" as such, or mad rush or anything. Just one small and insufficient roll, with maybe a minor rush at the start. On the flipside, it seems to only have taken a small chunk of my serotonin, since today I am feeling almost regular.
I gave the other half to my friend, as his first roll. No effect... but I'm kinda wondering if he actually popped it or not. I guess I'll discover this soon enough!

I reported on the hammer earlier today...I dunno, but myself, my b/f and his friend were pretty mashed for about 45mins after having half...
i was wondering whether it might be cause u might pop more often than we do...or did u have anything else , like some wizz?
I noticed that i was feeling woozy for the first half for a little while and then it passed....i agree not much of a nice peak like with a good MDMA pill, but it was ok i enjoyed myself.
I thought the bullets from a month or so ago were alright....anyone had them?

bullets were alright - while they lasted, which for me was only about an hour.
I just think the hammers werent as good as everyone perclaimed them to be.
hehe, I'm not a regular popper either. but nah the only other drug I was *sort of* under the influence of would have been BDO (GHB) but I don't think that contributed to it. Maybe my tolerance has built up, in such a short time
frown.gif
(only a month!)... I was expecting so much more, but got so much less.
frown.gif

[This message has been edited by rikidozan (edited 29 October 2000).]

had a hammer at MOS, and was having a fucken awsome time until i dropped my second pill (a windmill), after which i was having a fucken awesome time
smile.gif

can't say if they were stronger then the windwills tho, as i was buzzing on a bit of speed and a bit of meth at the time...

Green 'S' pills came in just in time for ministry looked kind of dodgy but went instant to dark purple. I had mine after an apricot rolex (personal stash!) so I was already peaking hard but I definately felt the intensity double about 15 mins after taking it. All other users reported a very good pill also.

had a white ferrari in halves which was a mistake. a whole would have been better but altogether wasn't bad I was haveing a great time. topped up with a blue cloud nine which was speedy and that was about it. It keep me goin but no peak obviously. How I would love to get some thumbs up for the weekend at oakenfold though. mmmmm
congrats to all you people who did.

had 2 hammers at MOS and fucked myself up excessively...
frown.gif
was quite unpleasant after the first couple of hours of the second pill... although it was the first time i had managed a 4 week break since my first pill, so i was prolly expecting a lot less of a wack in the head...
would prolly suggest that if more than 1 hammer is required that the second be dropped in halves...

oh, and since i missed the whole MDEA discussion at the end of the last thread, i will say my piece now...
i think maybe some people dont fully understand the difference between an "unclean" pill such as the windmills, and a clean MDEA pill such as those mercedes, or some nasty white playboys that were floating round a while ago...
i think it would be very unlikely that you could correctly consider yourself "educated" after trying 1 possible MDEA pill...
oh, and pacmans summary of the hammer/yonnex comparison was spot on judging from my subsequent experiments....
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Drave (edited 30 October 2000).]

Yonnexs were fantastic imo; and i agree too with whats been said.
Intense beginning, a belt in the chops, but could still do whatever u wanted. The intensity left after maybe 2 hrs but i could tell unlike MDEA that the euphoria and happiness would linger for another couple. Yet another half a purple 007 prevents me from confirming this.
Not MDA though; no visuals and there was MDMA euphoria and empathy.
But again not pure MDMA bliss. Pacman was right on the money; not pure MDMA but the closest thing i too have had for a while.
These would be rated above and beyond windmills/hammers.
Arrived at MOS at 7:15 after metamorphisis (that was like being on another planet, the poor people walking past in NB didnt know what to make of it, but were dying to get in nonetheless) and omg what a sight.
Belmont has to be the most taxing rave venue; most people looked close to death; something out of a world war.
I know i didnt look much better but fuck.
Oh and a green mitsi (remember those) veteran i know dealt with a whole hammer quite easily; rikodozan could have a point.

A friend had a green mitsu at mos....
He's inexperienced, but compared it to the purple hearts of a few months back. That same "OH YES" feeling
smile.gif

i was talking about the green mitsis from the middle of 1999.
They were putting arses in seats all over perth for months.

wow, what a weekend,
smile.gif

hadn't dropped since digital and started with a whole hammer, which hit real hard, i don't tend to get smacked out so i was simply runnin amuck
smile.gif
. Followed with 1/2 a Yonnex about 1 1/2 hrs later, and lets just say i was blitzed. Next 4-5 hrs is a blur of runnin round belmont and dancin. Was havin so much fun i couldn't even be bothered goin to the toilets to pop anymore until 7am, I was very impressed with myself hehe
Must have danced the last 3hrs straight, no whipper needed, i was very impressed.
After MOS we all went to Belmont Oasis to sit in the spa all morning, and I popped 1/2 a windmill just for the fun.
Bit sore and sorry for myself but geez... what a weekend
smile.gif

Have to say I was more impressed with the hammers & Yonnexs than I was with the windmills, which I wasn't really expectin to say.
Now I just need a new brain and I'll be fine hehehe.

I had one of those hammers at MOS.It was awsome. Took at 10:30 and rolled all the way untill 4:30. The best part was that I had no come down, what so ever didn't even make me tired cause I didn't go to bed untill 1am monday morning.

MOS...
1/2 Windmill + 1/2 windmill "administered in non traditional ways (rikidozan, whitesmoke, u know what i'm talking about)" was a psychotic experience.
stronger than the time before I had 2 windmills in one night fairly close together, and the peak was also much cleaner (me thinks Mdea + a tiny bit of Mdma that became apparent to my head due to "non-tradition methods of administration" most likely), I also had visuals which is very unusual for me on e's. Outside on the lawn I would look down at the grass and I was picturing a wooden planked floor that creaked as I walked on it (was actually the slight squeaking of my shoe but my brain went mental over the sound + sensation)
truly weird experience
was up till 12am monday morning... very potent whizz : \ pissed me off coz i really needed to get to bed... exams are soon(5 days)!
.... white smoke, rikidozan... I highly recommend "the non-traditional method of administration" !!!
Back to bed now, and then attempts to study... wish me luck! I've got till the 4th nov for my first exam!
------------------
¿~æEæ~¿

So what would people who dropped hammers rate them? My pill report said 7 but i guess i'd bring it down to a 6-6.5...i didnt enjoy the smacked out feeling, but when that passed, everything was great.

does "non-traditional" mean up the arm or up the bum?
------------------
later
sean
"reality is for people who can't handle drugs"

heyas
well, what can i say but goddamn the hammer i had knocked me for a six & then some! i started off by having some meth at 11:30pm (that kicked in pretty darn quick - i started buzzing in the goddamn line ffs ;P). i dropped a purple UFO at about 12am and that didn't really do jack. decided to drop my hammer at about 2am and before i knew wtf was happening i felt like a lump of jelly trying to walk in an earthquake (hell, i know it sounds weird but you try putting that experience into words! ;P).
anyway, it took about 2 hours before i started to think & see straight then from out of nowhere i got one hell of a rush. fucked if i know where the hell it came from - hehehe, i was just happy it kicked in when it did. fergie cranked the tunes and fuck me - i was gone, dancing faster than the speed of light and all that ;PPP.
i had a very, very nice comedown and overall i think that it was definetly a pill i'll never forget. i'd like to find out the difference between the different types of MDxx and the effects they have.
i must admit i prefer a pill that gives me a great rush (the type that you just charge to something fierce for hours!) but also one that you get that lovely 'e' feeling. any recommendations before oakie hits town on friday??? lord only knows it's going to be a mission trying to get anything decent this late in the game.
anyway, cyas in the main room at oakie!
[MaDMaN]