• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pills from Perth

MOS;What an experience. This was my first time at belmont park and my only goal for the night was to be more fucked than ever before. I started at 11:15 with half a yonnex after getting sick of waiting in line. Took about 40 mins to kick in and after a while i started to get that, dare i say it, "smacky" feeling but after a small line i was fine. Over the night i had another 3 hammers taken in halves and evenly spaced out with the last being around 7am. What a night! I personally would rate the two equally and enjoyed them more than the windmills.

MOS went off. The wildest time i've ever had, and what a great crowd!
I plugged 1/2 a hammer at 12:30, hit hard 30 minutes later and was definately feeling in a sit-down mood. A bit of whiz quickly fixed that.
Either the hammers are really good or plugging works really well - because that half seemed to fuck me up as much as a single average pill usually does.
oh, and i did the other half later in the night (also plugged), worked just as well.

Just wondering which is better the Hammers or the Thumbs Up ? I keep hearing different things and I'm getting so confused and annoyed. Don't suppose anyone has done both and can compare ?
I know the Hammers are MDEA but Im still hearing their awesome.

Starfuker: You didn't happen to make a trip into northbridge in the middle of all (~4-5) that did you; sounds rather familiar.
And can u survive belmont park without being totally fucked anyway; i think thats y i found it so incredible walking in there at 7; leaving one place after the sun has made its unwelcome appearance certainly sobers u up big time. sorry getting OT.
glad everyone had a good one; no one seems to have found those thumbs up?
Oh and would u believe some bastard got away with selling vitamins/medicines that night. Cannot believe people got sucked in; enormous, oval shaped pill with that easy swallow coating (is that not a dead giveaway) and some lame ass number logo.
hmm i wonder what i could have done with these ethromycin tablets i have; pill shaped with the letter "E" on them; i could have made a fortune.
Remember too that if u accompany MDEA and whizz it will MDMAnise the exp to a certain extent, although still not as good as the real thing. But as Drave said, unless u have had pure MDEA knowingly do u really know u r anyway.
Also i think like what happened with Goosh, if u fight the mongy feeling and start running, dancing, jumping whatever, ur adrenaline will be such to allow u to do what u want and bounce around. Bit like a comedown; those that worry and think about it do; those that dont, dont know what the word means.
re. the plugging i agree, had half a windmill once, right way, then followed it with another half, the wrong way (although its effect isnt wrong), i just about died; felt like i dropped another 1-1.5 pills.
[This message has been edited by Biscuit (edited 30 October 2000).]

I wrote a comment about the thumbs up earlier in the thread!
peace
raw
------------------
"That was Scrumptious!"

Yay! Go Biscuit!
Hey Toothpick... we have another plugger!!!
WooOwOOo intense shit!
hehe
try it ppl... !
It's a different rush... why?
Coz... it's... STRONGER!
biggrin.gif

------------------
¿~æEæ~¿

fark this thread got to the 2nd page faster than a yobbo crams down a footy burger after a hard game mayte!
Had to expected after that w/e tho.
smile.gif

oops I have nothing to add
except that I found acid at last!! But I've been so busy I haven't even found out what they were called... and it was on friday that I found some... so chances are there's none left
frown.gif
I've been keeping an ear out (as opposed to actively searching) for about a month. Haven't seen any since those snowflakes. I shall post if I get to finish hunting them down.
p.s. the nu thread is at
but i'm starting to realise that that doesn't matter
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by entropope (edited 31 October 2000).]

don't take acid myself but the south park trips were being eaten by my mates 2 weeks ago, possible they are still around, haven't asked. Yucky dirty mindf**k drug that one, hate the comedown