Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

pills in the perth region

Sean

Bluelighter
two pages sux, anyway only news i have is that there is lots of nice whizz out there. and the following pills: Versaces not sure about a colour. Pink Love/Elephants both just rumours havent seen any or heard reports of either.
------------------
later
sean
"reality is for people who can't handle drugs"

Spot the trend breaker :p
wink.gif

begige nikes - bullocks. Nasty nasty
beige stars - bullocks also. Test clear.
pink fish - I don't know
smile.gif

beige Yonnex and Hammers - The dogs bullocks! Similar reaction to windmills (me is told) and similar press and overall look to windmills.
As for continuation of discussion from there, Biscuit I was just babbling some shit. But really any pill that's just come out and we don't know heaps about could be in big numbers. They trickle down at various rates, and there are people on Perth BL at various levels of the pyramid obviously. Maybe just wishful thinking tho. Also cos both Yonnex and hammers look so windmill-ish (so me is told)
Yonnex and Hammers could be the same pill. I saw a lot of pills in Sydney that looked like they'd come from the same factory, and later was told they did.
Also the purple/white doves and orange "?"s over there are being reported as the same pill just different press and colour by the blers over there.
Some of the big factories about the world could well have as much as 10 (or even more) pill presses working at the same time.
Anyway babble, simple point made long. You get what I'm trying to say I hope.
I hope they are the same. Can only mean more decent pills about.
Not many options, so hopefully there are numbers. I have had a feeling for a week now that everything is going to be aaaallll right.
[This message has been edited by entropope (edited 20 October 2000).]

Possibly more good news cant say for sure as our tester ran out!
666's are in and from user reports seem to quite possibly be MDxx. They are proffesional looking so fingers crossed they go black!

I was actually right about the yonex pills, went searching last night and turns out they do tennis racquets, badmington racquets etc etc. www.yonex.com, turns out Anna Kornikova uses them, must have been why i remembered it hehehe.

Hmmm... I doubt that Yonnexs and Hammers r the same pill... have tested both and recieved different results... Both MDxx but the Yonnex didn't seem to have any purple tinge to it, and the Hammer did... Yonnex took longer from a similar sample size to change colour and yes both samples were equally crushed, so there should have been very little outside influence over the test result...
Side by side, the Hammer's and Windmills are 100% identical size and shape, including the slight bevel. They even have similar flecks through them. Diff colour and logo and they would be Windmills...
Yonnex on the other hand is identical colour and texture to hammers, but domed on both sides...
So i cant wait to see which is better, Yonnex, or Hammer... Hopefully there is a huge range of these available by ministry...

666s test orange.
I have also heard of beige wheels again, but these were offered alongside the hammers so i think they r the yonnexs. The particular dealer is not even distinguishing them; they r all bagged together.
I know people dont like all the MDEA v MDMA talk, but EA is meant to be more purplish, and as the required dose is higher it would mean that MDEA pills have a greater amount of an MDXX substance in them, hence, all things held constant, would test faster.
Just thinking back to last thread where pacman said the hammers had everyone happy but totally mashed into their respective chairs. Plus the logo is kinda prophetic.
Perhaps we could have the same producers releasing two pills at the same time, one being MDMA, the other MDEA (there r people that love these ones believe it or not??!!).
I think that would be kinda cool.

The impression I've got from people I've spoken to that have had the hammers is that 1/2 is like a decent mdma pill. And a full one teaches you a lesson
smile.gif

"You think you can have all of me and dance, *hammer* *hammer*"

Tested and dropped a hammer yesterday they live up to there logo! They hit very hard and sudden and are very intense and also last quite a while. Tested to dark purple in a couple of secs.

This is OT (the last sentence is important tho), just out of interest I got a word on those green mini splits that were about a little before GC. I suspected PMA at the time and just heard tonight that two silly girls mixed a green split with a windmill each and both ended up in hospital
smile.gif
They're ok now, well.... back to normal at least. But rather scary I thought. In a way it's lucky there was so little quality pills around at the time... I guess...
I saw a lot of those splits. Could have caused a few nasty nasty's if there were lots of good pills about also.
If anyone has these pills in their possession I suggest throwing them down the loo.

Does anyone have a subjective comparison between the hammers and the yonnexs.
Jazzman: how many hrs would u say it lasted and i know people hate this, but how would u compare it with others u have had.
Also as expected the wheels were the yonnexs, so there r no wheels.
And we were told we couldnt get anymore, suddenly now we can.
I agree and hope that these could be in similar windmill numbers; just waiting to filter down. Cross fingers.

Hammers are from the same d00ds as windmills
and there are plenty of em
like in the 10's of thousands
Test Black Hit Hard
even frequent users get put on their ass by half
Thats what we like to hear
Ministry Is Gunna be a good one
I posted a picture of em and like with the windmills you can easily tell a copy
Nice looking little hammer

Biscuit :The intense peak lasts around 1- 1.5 hours and the whole experience around 4 although my tolerance levels are very high. The intensity level would probably be on pa with apricot rolexs in april this year just longer lasting. A bit stronger than windmills, dunno if u got to try a lightning or red heart but they were the only pills ive had recently that hit as hard. Hope that helps !
Tested 666's went very quick to orange with a slightly brownish tinge after about 30 secs.

Windmills and Hammers/Yonnex are from different people from different scenes. Nothing apart from size links them together. Windmills were from Holland, hammers/yonnex from indo.
Given both a good work out and presonally prefer the yonnex. Dont mash you so hard.
Bad news is that the guys that brought them in are all out. Meaning that your local DD is the man to see, cause thats it. There is none left.
Been told that there are to be some different pills brought out just in time for MOS. Fingers crossed.

just manged to grab some new ones - thumbs up.. no, thats not a rating but the name of the pill.
the logo is a right hand, finger side and guess what - the thumb is up! crazy i know. anyways tests straight (and i mean straight) to black, only user report i know of (pretty xperienced user) says they kick ass and let me tell you by the look on his face i would have to agree.
needless to say grabbed some for MOS. will let u all know of the outcome of these ones.
take it easy all
sub

Thanks jazzman, yep had a red heart, know all about them! hehe
Thanks pacman, trust your judgement and ill go with the yonnex for the weekend.
God what happened with BL. We bombarded hypnosis with drug discussion, oops. Hopefully they all learned something.

Has anyone heard about/tested/had blue dolphins or Green 007's lately?
Do wish i could get hold of some hammers tho...!

Do a search on them and it should turn up something
If I recall rightly green 007s were around a month ago and were good.
Don't know about blue dolphins. They don't have a good track record.
Spamming up teknoscape with non- "fuck you cos you don't like hardcore you housepoof" type posts was good. I think we can make it our temporary home in the future if anything like this happens again
smile.gif

The green 007's of recent were not mdxx.
Very likely pma, I saw 2 typical pma reaction from people who had them
frown.gif

Green 007's are shit
no reaction from both batches i've seen
one lot has a fair dose of meth in em
the other lot had some other weird shit in em