Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

pills in the perth region

Green 007's are shit
no reaction from both batches i've seen
one lot has a fair dose of meth in em
the other lot had some other weird shit in em

just a quick update on the thumbs up.. very nice, clearheaded, very dancey. most definitely mdma.
not the type to put you on your arse - overall highly recommended.
extremely enjoyable to say the very least
stay cool
sub

Hmmm.. i am new
smile.gif
those thumbs up, yonnex and hammers must be in short supply i can't find any anywhere. might have to dig into windmill supply for ministry!.. but I don't like MDEA.
------------------

yep, the green 007s are shit, its the purple ones which were a nice dose of MDXX, i thought MDMA.
yes i want MDMA too, those thumbs up look the goods; Pacman: can u tell me if u considered the yonnexes to be MDMA, or just a weaker version of the hammers, which from reports seem to be more like windmills.
Anyway hopefully all BLs can get at least one of these for the weekend. Shame about the numbers, coz its not very often we get 3 MDXX biccies at once all with a decent amount in them.

this is OT but does anyone here know anything about chemistry? is it difficult to test for different kinds of MDXX?? and do quantitative tests. there is a BIG difference btw MDXX's.
------------------

dude, stay on topic! if you had a look in the pill testing forum you would know that AJ is barely weeks away from bringing out a new ez-tester that can differentiate between mda and mdma/mdea and other mdxx substances. unfortunately its not currently possible to tell the difference between mdma and mdea with a chemical reagent. solution? thin layer chromatography.
------------------
later
sean
"reality is for people who can't handle drugs"

A new tester is just around the corner.
It can distinguish between mdxa and mda. The makers couldn't find a way to distinguish between mdea and mdma. It's an improvement on the old tester which is good!
Beat me to it sean
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Acid_Reign (edited 26 October 2000).]

thank you acid_reign .. sean that was very aggressive. sorry to clutter up your page. there are so many threads on this page and I am new. SORRY!
Has anyone heard of blueberries?
------------------

sorry haven't heard of blueberries. Sound local, but that's a guess, so do half the good pills about at the moment.
nu thread is here.