Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

F**K Buddies

Never Mind

Bluelighter
Hey there all,
This thread has been inspired by "The Orgy Thread"
I was just wondering, who here has a Fuck Buddy. I have recently lost my buddie because she so inconsideratly went and got herself a Boy Friend. How Rude!! Some of the best sex of my life too!!
Anyway, who else finds it hard to get through a Sunday without a bit of nookie??
I sure know I do!
It's like a neccessary thing, and I know people who wont go out on the googs unless they have a girl to come down with afterwards....
Lucky Bastards!!
Anyway, what is everyone's play on the situation??
BASS OUT
------------------
FEEL THE BASS, let it work you into a frenzy.

I wouldn't be as crass as to call her a Fuck Buddy... but I had a similar thing going... and the same thing happened... damned boyfriends... and know I get to take the piss outta her all the time and whinge about not getting any sex... so missing a fuck buddy does have it's advantages.
------------------
The Strange Guy with the Tiger-Striped Strange Hair

About a week after i hooked up with a girl i really care about, i got the offer of a fuck buddy or as i call it an FWF (friends who fuck), from a 16 year old schoolgirl. I cried myself to sleep every night for a week!
Nookie is not more important than a meaningful relationship though.

Yer I was and sort of still am in with a couple. I havea G/F and she joins in, but it s sort of only 1 way. She doesn't mind me having sex with his G/F, but she doesn't want to have sex with him, which is very cool by me
smile.gif
So yeah...they're cool and fun
smile.gif

Its only pleasure right?

I had one (but you'll love this) she has discovered recently that if she takes a speedy pill (like a Yellow Tweetie or similar) and some dope together, she can orgasm while standing in a club, by herself, with no touching or help of any kind, for an hour or more at a time....while we all dance around her, oblivious..
...sooooo, it was good there, for awhile...
smile.gif

------------------
The latest Event info, Pill Tests and Club Listings, online: http://www.the-peak.com.au

As much as I would LOVE to get into this thread,I cant
frown.gif
.....my lil sister is a bluelighter
smile.gif
, and I dont think I want her to know the "in's and outs " (get it
smile.gif
) of my drug fueled sexual liasions past and present , I dont think she would either !!
And to that special friend I will say this ;
" ME LOVE YOU LONG TIME, we'll at least until one of us hook up
wink.gif
"
(() (() (() (() -peak and ye shall find- (() (() (() (()

Yeah, I've got a "fuck buddy" (for some strange reason I really dislike that term), but it's kinda complicated 'cause it's also "sex-with-the-ex"... the emotional ties get in the way sometimes, which sucks, so the situation is currently under review...

*cough* well.. buddies are cool. They are fun. You know what its all about. They know what its all about.
I was seeing this girl over a year ago now and we tried the relationship thing. Didn't work. Too different - too incompatable. Lasted about 4 months. No ones fault, just the way life is.
Sex was awsome.
We decided we won't full on see each other any more, leave ourselves open to other avenues (ie, partners).
Couldn't stop having sex with each other though. Just one of those things I suppose
smile.gif

Decided to stop it about 3 weeks ago. Well... actually 6 weeks ago but I danced for about 12 hours straight one Fri night and well... her place is just a damned lot closer
"Hiya, I'm absolutly fucked at the moment, do you mind if I crash here for a bit, I don't want to have to drive all the way home on no sleep..."
"Yeah sure come in... you know where the bed is" etc etc
Fuck, now I feel like bragging.
muhahaa
Only bad thing about it (except for the wierd emotional thing a couple of times) is that you don't have the same err 'itching' .. uhmmm. 'burning' desire to go meet, greet, procreate members of the opposite sex.
I'd rather be in a real relationship than not.

YAY FOR FUCK BUDDIES!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Now that I've said that... As crass as fuck buddy sounds, there's not really much else that sums it all up as accurately.
smile.gif
Not much of a substitute for a real boyfriend (or girlfriend) but brilliant for those need to get laid situations.
smile.gif

lmao... fuck buddy... a great name for it... yeah i've had my share of those... when you get the balance of friendship and sex just right it can be the greatest thing ever... but it's a hell of a juggling act... sometimes tho its just happened naturally and these are indeed fine times... but i am a recent convert to serious relationships and i dont think theres any going back for me
i did like the the idea (but not the term) the "booty call" which, in american parlance, is that call you make at 3am to your "fuck buddy" sayin "hey how bout it?"
we've all been there right?
------------------
"i think i'll stick to drugs to get me thru the long, dark night of late-capitalism..."
Irvine Welsh

I have F&*K BUDDIES...
and they are known as
Mrs Palm and her five daugthers...and they are avail. on call 24hrs a day
=)
U see, i do not possess the luck/chance and social skills to acquire any better alternatives.
Anyone out there wanting to fill the position can apply!!!

hey, GoNeGoOsE, i think i'm seeing your fuck buddy on the side...

This Ms Palmer and her 5 daughters seem to be going around
wink.gif
Wait till I get my "hands?" on her!
I must say, FFs are like the best thing in the world. That understanding that u both have for eachother, "Lets hang, go out, fuck, oh Im shitty don't talk to me", is something most GF's wouldn't understand.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Friends that fuck!!! Fucking Friends, Friend Fuckers!!! Friendly fucking Fuckers!!! Friendly fuckers fucking furiously!!!
smile.gif
LOL
sorry got carried away again, but I'm telling u, when I see Ms palmer, she's fucked
smile.gif

Hehehe
smile.gif
Jaff
------------------
"That's exactly right!!! You hit the nail on the timber"

Ahhhh.....in the words of two beuatiful ladies from a while back..."Those were the days my friend, we thought they'd never end..."
And then along comes the gf! Not knockin' this at all, it is an awesome relationship of many, many levels. The best ever!
But you can never forget those FTF's..Ahhhh.
hippy...he he he he..*thinks*...he he he he..Does she come to you (pardon the pun!) in the middle of the night?

Where do I get myself one of these fuck buddies?
frown.gif

------------------
"Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cozy, doesn't try it on" - Billy Connolly

Fuck buddies are great. I have had them at various stages between relationships. All is well if you can keep the sex emotion free!
Just don't fall in love with your FB.....then it gets complicated!

Are there any chicks at all in this thread?
Surely we've had fuck buddies too?
I had one b4 I had a boyfriend. He was young and fresh and inexhaustable....
*sigh*

ooh Milkybar, that's the stuff dreams are made of... we can all dream right?
but..NO... I must not dream... I couldn't imagine having a fuck buddy, other than the one I've got...he's my buddy, we fuck and have been doing so for .....wait for it.......15 years!! ohmigod!! and it just gets better....
ps. we're also married.....

You Guys Rawk!
or this topic or all of the above!
Sorry usually I just lurk but this thread grabbed me.
It has been years since i had a F**k Buddy, but i would sure like one about now !
smile.gif

------------------
Just takes one angel to change a life
~~~~CHERUB~~~~
Aka: Mommyhen
[This message has been edited by cherub (edited 17 August 2000).]