• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

F**K Buddies

Hey Milkybar, I'm a chick.....and I must say, I'm having the time of my life, just having a fuck buddy and not a boyfriend!

yeah i must say, havent found a fuck buddy..
not yet anyway, but ahh well.. what can you do..
cant always get what you want..
wink.gif

yeah i got me one of those too
smile.gif
she's also a mad friend which makes the term 'fuck buddy' seem wrong. but i spose we're all kiddin ourselves, thats what they are.
we've been interspersed with bf/gf's for the last kinda year or so. tried havin a "normal" relationship but ya often can't trust ya fuck buddy to remain loyal. but its all good now, we's just back to where we started.
how to find em - well, ya just gotta find a girl/boi wif similar ideas to ya. but i must warn ya they aint as good as real relationships, u both gotta be on the same wavelength. happy huntin
wink.gif

Hey Milkybar, i was just lurking but thought i'd let you know there are chicks out there with fuck buddies too!!!!!!
Well.....not at the moment, i just got rid of him because i have a new boyf, but I've been single for 8 months and we had a great relationship!!!!!!!
Long live fuck buddies!!!!!!!!!!
------------------
A friend is someone who lets you have total freedom to be yourself.

So how do you know when you've found someone that is a potential FB - are there any things that should be followed when you have found an FB???
So many questions to be answered!!!!!
smile.gif

Like HSV say... "I just want one" :p
------------------
I think of my life as a series of sketches; each one funnier than the last

cAmmAc.
You fuck them.
You fuck them good.
You fuck them real good.
Then:
you sit back
They climb on.
They fuck you.
They fuck you good.
They fuck you real good.
Lather. Rinse. Repeat.
[This message has been edited by Soma (edited 19 August 2000).]

So..no applicants for as MY FF??
C'mon!!!!
Oh yeah, i forgot, animals doing it is not in anymore
*sob*
Well, Jaff, we haf to share out FFs for now then!!
hiaks hiaks!

My fuck buddy went away not long ago and found herself another fuck buddy... boo to that. (maybe the whole x-g'f thing had something to do with it).
Damn it used to be good.
Bring it back soon, I say!
C

I wish I had like 10..... Only had 2, 1 is in the offseason (boyfriend, but will be back later), the other, we can't stand being around eachother for long periods of time. (she's a bitch and I get on her nerves), But I would definately like to get more f**k-buddies. I think, maybe 10 or more.
biggrin.gif
:p

i have 3 buddies i find it good as you can practice with them (not all at once and they dont know about each other) and have good sex all the time one night stands are not good as they dont know what you want
i love sunday sex to SUPER SUNDAYS
we also have majic mondays terrific tuesdays .wonderful wed , tantalizing thurs FREAKY fridays , im currently sexless sat any offers

fuck buddies are good, but they can get boring.. (unless you have a constant supply of different women).
i mean take these two situations
1. 24 hours in day. you have to sex with someone 24 hours in that day, once every hour.
or
2. 24 hours in a day. you have to sex with a different girl one an hour for 24 hours.
number 2 takes my preference ;-) so fuck buddies are good, but don't over use, or your tolerance will go up ;-) just like mdma...
------------------
..dangermouse..
.you've gotta lose it.
.to find it.

GoNeGoOsE, had we had this convo a month ago u could have counted me in (a fellow perthite) but I just found meself a boyf, and f**k buddies have nothing on relationships.
Maybe another time???????????????
------------------
A friend is someone who lets you have total freedom to be yourself.

I am woman and hell yeah! A fuck buddy would be pretty cool, even though I have a boyfriend, oh well.
There's nothing like no-strings-attached sex, especially on a regular basis but there's still alot to be said for sex with someone you lurve and care about.
Is it my imagination or is this board becoming awash with sexual threads?

Yeah, its the weather!!!
You can't really go outside and do stuff in the mornings or arvos so we all stay inside, and either do the "Human Traffic" Morning after thing, or the other "Human Traffic" Morning after thing!!!!
I know which one I would rather have, and it certainly doesn't involve my mum walking in!!
Just wait for Spring and Summer and threads like, "What's the strangest place you've ever had sex" will pop up!!!
Anyway, I met up with an old FF last night at Frostbites (don't ask me why I was there, but we went to Viper later on!!!) and after a Massive Friday night at Hard Kandy (hey there E^lectric and co.), siting there enjoying a smooth beer, and she comes over and starts getting all emotional with me, and no shit it fully did my head in!!!
Anyway, I'm currently on the prowl, so to speak, for a Sunday arvo Relaxation Buddy (no nicely put there!!!). ???? Any Takers ????
heh heh heh
------------------
FEEL THE BASS, let it work you into a frenzy.

*sigh*
well chomper, had we had this convo one month ago, i would have been in melbourne!!!!
and furthermore, in one month's time, i will be in Singapore.
Such Is Life as we know it.
-Honks from the goose-

GODDAMMIT
I kissed my olf Fuck Buddie on Saturday night and she has given me the flu!!!
ARGH damn fuck buddies are only good for one thing, and it's not giving people the flu!
*sob sob sob*
------------------
FEEL THE BASS, let it work you into a frenzy.

Fuck buddies are great. it's the human condition to surround yourself with friends when coming down. having someone to have a bit of comedown sex with is terrific.
the problem is that sometimes things get complicated and people get attached.
it's a defining part of our culture i think, and i have always found the females i meet to be incredibly sexually and emotionally confident, not just whilst pilling. a good combination really.