Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

a HARDER and LONGER peak

BaSIk

Bluelighter
we all want to push our pills to the limit, get as much as possible out of them, i never want to come down!
post your tips you've found that will make you get the most out of your pills, to peak harder and/or longer

I KNOW THIS isn't really what you are looking for but....
....i find that if the music is good all night then i just keep dancing right through till the morning and dont feel like im coming down,
especially with really good morning sets(ala sugar/nick demQ/midro on a good day)
------------------
two bickies are better than 1.......3 are even better
though ill take one euro over 3 fuken olympic shitty rings!
oh euro where art though?

uh...more pills usually do it for me
wink.gif

yep musik too...if u hear a good morning set it can pick u right up there again...
running into friends...gives u little rushes and keeps u going...
more pills...
maybe some speed to kick it all back in...
some more pills...
wink.gif

5-HTP (maybe)
more pills
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Agree with MunkE Mc; outside influences (especially good music) and state of mind will definitely enhance the experience in both quality and quantity.
This may be only half of it though, which as MunkE Mc suggests not what you're asking for.

Apart from more drugs, i find that state of mind and physical things help make the pill last longer:
Massaging helps especially concentrating on pressure points.
Hugs froms friends make you happy!
Music and mood all help too, but hey, a few cones never went astray either!
Keep having fun guys!

another word: sex
------------------
"i think i'll stick to drugs to get me thru the long, dark night of late-capitalism..."
Irvine Welsh

Music is a big influence. If you can choose the music then listen to something you'll enjoy, i like something softer,,,trancey type music. That can keep me dancing if I'm coming down. Gabber at 5:30 in the morning i think is a big no no
smile.gif

I like cones about 3 1/2 hours after i drop, i find it keeps me going.
or have more e, that never fails
smile.gif

geezus!! I cant believe noone has mentions ***. can you pinger? has no-one *'d up after a big night, and feel it kick the night right back in?? mona? any input? hmmmmm. Gotta love the *** the morning after!!!
now... what is the magik word??
wink.gif

Attn MUNK E MC: you've gotta do something about that signature.......where art THOUGH?

errr......would that be "yodeling" mr.horse????shucks, it works for me!!!
wink.gif
......meff

bulbs pull you into line i find.. unless you sit there for 3 hours while you're coming down and pull insane amounts of nitrous oxide into your mouth :-]
don't just have one "bulb". the bulb will whack you and 2 minutes later you'll be off the bulb and feeling like you're straight again.
the best thing to peak longer and harder for me is space your pills out.. and never EVER say those three EVIL words:
"i'm coming down"
don't concentrate on the negative, concentrate on the positive:
"wow that was a kick ass night, if i hear any more good tunes i'm going to burst"
and when the good tune comes on, that's exactly what you do :-]

Anti-depressants 30min before you roll......WHOOSH!
------------------
Beat it like it owes you money.....

wookie:
what kind of antidepressants did u take?
mixing a MOA inhibiting antidepressant with MDMA is quite dangerous. taking an SSRI antidepressant 30 mins before dropping probably wouldn't do anything, they take a few hours to reach a decent level in your body. SSRI's also reduce the effect of MDMA cause they bind to the same receptors that MDMA does. and i have nfi as to what effect tri-cyclic antidepressants have on rolling

Yup. Sex, dancing and massages all good.
THe speed thing doesn't have th loved up thing, it just stretches out the tapering off the bikkie.
A variation on the massage thing, which I was doin at SSU a couple months ago, is get someone to lightly run their fingers down your neck and back up to the base of your skull, lightly massaging the head and back down again. There is something about light touching and pressing around the base of your skull, espec the little denty bit at the back, ya know!!
smile.gif

Well shit I'm all hot and sweaty, need a cold one!!! I'm going, can't see straight.