• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

a HARDER and LONGER peak

This is probably really friggin dangerous - maybe someone can let me know before I end up in a wheel chair?!
if there was at leat 3 of us at home peakin -one person lies on their stomach while someone with bare feet (preferably lighter wieght)stands on the back of the person whilst holding hands with the other standing person for balance and stability (don't want any sharp movements).
The person standing on the back takes slow small soft steps (now that's alliteration), and if done 'correctly' the back will crack away like a leather cladden whip wielding mistress.
Fuck it feels good
smile.gif

um horsey, i think the words you are seeking are ghb. and yes, it will definitely help in certain situations. i love you g, yes i do my little baby. AHEM... where was i.....
i find stretching and controlled breathing are really good to help bring a pill back. doing stretches and stuff helps to get the blood pumping through your muscle groups.
americans seem pretty big on "passing each other out" holding breath tricks etc. i would avoid this due to oxygen starvation and the possibility of smacking your head on the ground.
ppinger