Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

tv: real world: philly

xena

Bluelighter
real world: philly

ok real world junkies- prepare yourself:

the season premiere is this tuesday, sept. 7 at 10. this season looks very promising, although it'll be hard to top the drama of the last cast!:)

As a current resident of PA (though not Philly :p ) I can't wait :)

I guarantee I'll never remember to watch it though lol. Luckily MTV reruns everything a million times PER week ;)

my friends and i watched the past couple seasons religiously every week, so i never missed an episode. sadly, half my real world crew just left for school, so i'll have to remind myself to watch. i'm sure i won't forget though;)

When I want to see the real world, I look out the window. These people are all incredibly fake attention seekers.

i hope philly gives the real world cast the same warm welcoming reception that the city of seattle offered their cast. dont let me down oh city of brotherly love!

it looks like a lot of drama... although I'll always be comparing them to last seasons... I liked that bunch the best in all the years.

this season looks to be pretty high on the hook up factor. we'll have to see if they can top Vegas - those kids were some horny bastards.

This will be the first season I've been able to catch since Vegas - and I cannot wait! =D

Looks good. The people all look annoying but thats half the fun. I'm gonna miss it tonight because Amazing Race is on and I have to tape Nip/Tuck. Maybe I'll catch it though, as I'm sure they will repeat it a million times this week.

It'll be on in a few minutes and thanks to one of my friends IMing me to remind me about it... I'll be watching!!! :D

Let the scandal begin!!!!! :D

That big curly haired southern guy is gonna knock out the little gay guy who I think is just as funny & cool as charlottes friend from Sex in the city.

Karamo is gonna get him some white ass boi!

MJ and Landon bug me already. They just seem like big meathead frat boys. But it's too early to judge really ;)

I see Sarah causing a lot of scandal because she's so open and sexual, which is cool.

this season is going to be great!

i love the fact that there are 2 gay guys... one who fits the stereotype and one who doesn't. the looks on MJ and Langdon's faces were priceless when the 2nd guy came out! i think he will really help break down a lot of the existing stereotypes about gays... at least as far as the real world-watching community is concerned.

all the women are gorgeous. the similarities between sara's mentality and attitudes and my own are frightening. i think i just try to supress mine a little bit more.;)

MJ and langdon are pissing me off too. i can't tell them apart yet. that's never a good sign.

willie is awesome and i want to hang out with him.:)

their house is ridiculous. by far the best RW house so far. can you imagine living there. oy!

this season is looking very promising and i'm looking forward to the weeks to come. once again, i'm hooked.

yeah I would think they'd need a real nice house to have a real world in philly. :D

I didn't really think Justin from Hawaii fit the gay stereotype all that much, nor did Pedro for that matter.

I think Justin was obviously gay, but Pedro and some of the other gay males on the show may not have fit completly into whatever people's sterotypes are, but at the same time it didn't surprise me when any of them said they were gay.

Karamo totally caught me off guard.

I think it surprised me because the way the show has casted black males in the past, all of them have been str8, so I think the conditioned response when I see a black male on the show is to assume they are str8. Not to mention the previews of the show kinda lead you to believe he's str8.

In any case, I think it's great! I love the diversity in the house.

The house IS amazing. It used to be a bank :)

I also think the diversity in the house is good. So far it seems like midwest and southern boy seem open and accepting of the differences in their roommates. They *seem* like they might be able to learn something about the "outside world" ;) :p and take away something positive from this experience.

But who knows :p

"non gay" gay guys from the real world:

pedro

danny (new orleans)

the alcoholic from chicago (forget his name that cast sucked)

norman from the first cast is debatable

all i can think of right now, usually they're flamers