⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

tv: real world: philly

stAr shAdow nEt said:
Im not homophobic or anything, but does anyone else notice how super-supportive and almost "pro-homosexual" mtv has been lately?

What's wrong with being super-supportive of homosexuals? I think you are homophobic.

I like this cast so far except for Sarah is a huge whiney slut. I think she will cause for some good drama which is always fun.

How can you not tell Landon and MJ apart? One is blonde and the other has brown hair and their faces are totally different. I really wish the blonde girl would do something. She hasn't done anything yet except for a few confessionals.

I really like how they're all drunk a lot. :)

Squeaks said:
Ehh I wasnt impressed all that much with the first episode infact I was a bit annoyed that they made it seem like the Club they went to Shampoo was a gay night club...... I have lived in Philly almost all my life(moved 2 years to northeast Pennsylvania).... I worked in center city a few blocks away from the Real world house... And although Shampoo does have a gay night they are not just a gay night club.. They have all age night, private parties, foam parties etc etc... There are plenty of all gay night clubs in Philly just sucks that they had to play this club off like the way they did...

When I saw this I thought the same thing. I've been going to Shampoo since they would let me in. Now anyone outside the area who sees this show will assume its exclusively a gay club.

I've read they work for Bon Jovi and the Philadelphia Soul. They go to Fiji for vacation, lucky bastards :p

I understand why karamo didn't wanna come out, but it was pretty stupid. In the end he's still gay and they still have to accept him.

I was a bit annoyed that they made it seem like the Club they went to Shampoo was a gay night club...... I have lived in Philly almost all my life(moved 2 years to northeast Pennsylvania).... I worked in center city a few blocks away from the Real world house... And although Shampoo does have a gay night they are not just a gay night club..

I don't see why this matters. What is MTV supposed to do, put a disclaimer in each episode stating what kind of nights all the clubs the cast mates go to have?

I'm feeling like I'm not getting enough info from the shows.. I want to learn more about the living situations.. I don't know why I'm feeling alittle empty on the episodes:/

The "Real World" has lost so much credibility and "realness" over the years it is sad. It seems like all this season is about so far is: SEX SEX SEX GAY GAY GAY IM HORNEY IM HORNEY IM HORNEY!

Pretty lame if you ask me.

Yet..................i still watch.

*shrugs*

I still don't know who's living with who. I know MJ and Landon share a room... but that's all. Does any have any info on the other rooming situtations?

sarah and willie are in a room together.

so... i guess the three others are together in another room? i'm not sure.

i also feel a little 'empty' after the episodes. it's like they focus on ONE issue and don't touch on anything else. last night it was willie and his friend reuniting. the week before it was sarah trying to get mj to fuck her. next week looks like it will be drama with karamo.

i like this season though... i'm hooked. they're a good cast, and i'm sure they'll provide us with a ton of sex and drama.

karamo continues to annoy me. kind of strange that non blatently gay gay guy is the one who seems to define himself by who he screws :\ willie is by far the coolest cast member in the house.

every season, without fail, the issue of race comes up within the first 5 seasons. and tonight it happened.

the way karamo handled the issue pissed me off. yeah, he should be pissed for being falsely labeled as a criminal, but he shouldn't be taking it out on landon/mj (still can't tell them apart) he was just trying to be a good friend and calm him down...

^^ I agree.. Mj was just trying to calm him down. I understand if he wants to let how many times it happen to him effect him.. But, this had nothing to do with his roommates.

Also, he could of just been alittle bit more calm about it and laugh and say oh it's just a microphone..

If he got arrested for nothing than.. I could see getting alittle out of hand...:)

I can understand where Karamo was coming from...if something like that had happened to him THAT many times before it would have pissed me off too.

I'm starting to be less annoyed with Sarah..she seems to be being portrayed more as a real girl now..where as before, to me, she seemed to be kinda fake and constantly pushing the whole "I am the girl who walks around naked and talks about sex all the time" thing...

i think landon is gay, or at least bi...and apparently a horse beater

who the fuck is the blonde chick with short hair? She seems pretty boring to me.....

that blonde chick is melanie. she ends up becoming the 'outcast' of the house, as was revealed during the previews.

schmacky- i also wonder if landon is gay or bi. i'd love to see mj's reaction if our predictions ended up coming true!

i've gotta say that since the first two episodes sarah's become a much more sympathetic character. She seems really genuine and caring now.

Originally posted by showtime
I don't see why this matters. What is MTV supposed to do, put a disclaimer in each episode stating what kind of nights all the clubs the cast mates go to have?

It would matter to you if one of your favorite clubs that you try to get friends to go to all of a sudden don't want to go just because they saw the Real World show..... Like I said I lived in Philly all my life but I live almost 2 hours away near the poconos now and people believe up here what they watch on TV... So when I mention Shampoo the first thing they think is "gay night club" so they say no thanx because of what they saw on TV.. most people up here haven't been to ANY philly clubs so they believe what they see.... regardless of what I have to say.......(should I mention not close friends but rather fun co-workers). I am not saying MTV should have a disclaimer nor am I saying Gay night clubs are bad.... But when you go to a club for so long(every thursday and sunday night at "POO" for me for a year) and then have people not want to go because of what they saw on TV makes you feel kind of pissed since it was portrayed wrongly.......

Everyone on this train wreck is a massive stereotype... MTV is and always has been a shameless vehicle for selling expensive crap to teenagers with access to their parent's wallets. This is not reality, the people are all vapid, attention seeking halfwits relentlessly whoring themselves for their 15 minutes. The production crew manipulates all of them, and then they bitch about it after the show has aired, as if they weren't in a contractually binding living situation.