• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What does everyone do after dropping an E?

onamission

Bluelighter
Just curious to know what everyone likes to do when they r peaking......going out is mad but where does everyone go?.......Staying home....what do you do?.....finding this lifestyle is becoming really expensive lately. Spend whatever on pills (usually a couple of hundred $) then pay to get into clubs and then drinks it costs a fortune to have a mad night/day (recovery)

Well that is a pretty tough question if you ask me my friend. Let's see here...
...Mr.Klownz *thinks*...
...well i usually tend to check out the gig guide in the Herald Sun and look for Heavy Metal concerts. If im lucky, Metallica might be playing up the road or if not, Pantera are going off at Festival Hall. After checking them out, i tend to walk into 7-11 and buy a chocolate jam donut and good old aussie pie and sink them down. Might refresh them with a drink, preferbly straight vodka. Ummm, i think after all that i usually goto a Rave party and act all loopy and start to do circus tricks that include back-flips, forward-flips, handstands and all that kind of stuff. After my e has finished, back to the pub for a few beers and listen to Metallica finish off their set.
wink.gif

Mr.Klownz.

um after dropping an e I usually wait for it to kick in....hehehe...joking...seriously though I agree with you...it's just too expensive...which is why I sometimes just "do stuff with friends"...like stay up and talk...go climb trees (Chaos' idea...hihihi...it's great)...walk around...drive around...hehehe...um...yeah just about anything...e makes it all fun...play games...physical games...um...yeah..that's me...but I do preffer to go to a place of dance...

p.s.
JB: do you mind if i start 7 different topics that basically ask that question(s) of:
What do you do on Monday?
What do you do on Tuesday?
etc. etc. ??
*shakes his head*

...good idea Klownzy...I'd be really interested to know what people do seven days of the week...you have my vote...hihihi...
smile.gif

hey lets not get too nasty too quickly... i was about to post how i cant stand being at clubs when im rolling and much prefer being at homw with friend s on a comfy couch, talking sit and not doing much....
oh i just did... well there ya go

well, apart from the goodies there isn't really that much of an expense i think!!!!
once you pay for the club....and the first water.....you're pretty much in the clear!!!
i actually discovered the last 2 w/es, that i enjoy mostly sitting OUTSIDE the club with my friends and just cuddle or talk quietly and enjoy each others company!!!
the stuffy air in the clubs is really starting to annoy me, that's why i really loved rolling that fri night on the BL meeting at the memorial!!!
as for the recovery..........i prefer having a quiet day watching videos with cuddly friends...........
wink.gif

i tend to... roll my face off
smile.gif

seriouslly.im with johnboy,though i do run of sometimes to cut sick on some dance floor,then back to comfort zones.Yeah and everything else!!!
dribble "yeah,im peak'n,y not" dribble "what we doing again" dribble dribble,drop!
uhm yeah what ever
smile.gif

pEacE LovE aNd HappinEss
Chaos

First time I rolled I was at a party with not too many friends - all good ones. Had a damn good time. But hell, you can have a good time anywhere on a good pill. Ive got a friend who grabs 2 pills then goes to watch a day of cricket (er...not my choice of entertainment tho).
But losing it on the dance floor has to be my choice of entertainment. Just as long as the club has a chillout room where you can chat to complete strangers for hours.
SpankY

yeah usally chat, and go beach some times peakiin,,,,,,
with the cost we usally get a few ppl together and buy few pills (50+) and it ends up costing much less....but it is still expensive cause the more you have the more you want

well i prefer going clubbing, but its got to have a chill out room so you can talk to strangers, or hang with friends, but i love benders and just hanging too. Also try rolling at intencity during free game time, its unreal.
------------------
its that feeling you get....oh yeah Fukitzpumpin!!!

Just Sit there, shake my head left and right, and not wanting anyone to bother me. I like to be in my own world..

For me rolling at home is good, but rolling with a few thousand others is the ultimate,so I tend to limit my rolling to big parties now (and the occasional sunny side up).The combination of the atmosphere 4000 rollers create,music, lights and I'm in pill poppers heaven ( If the party has good chill rooms even better as sometiomes like JB I just want to sit hug/chat with friends ). The other main advantage I find with rolling at parties is the wonderful people you constantly meet. I go out of my way to smile and make contact with as many people as possible and share in the wonderful collective conciousness that exists at parties
Bring on Jeff Mills!!!!!!!!!!!!
------------------
flip

After E??
you means coming down I assume.
I got me a ritual that accompanies any roll.
It goes a little like this
1. Stop (realise that i'm fast approaching earth, plummeting in fact)
2. Drop (here we go!!)
3. Roll (need i say anything else)

Well I mainly only take anything when I'm going out or doing a gig (i'm a visuals guy @ parties, the guy that makes the moving pics on the wall..hehe :p) So that kinda limits what I do when rolling. Basically go off doing visuals (going nuts behind my gear) or nuts on the dance floor... but i normally have some speed or acid or some combo of the three.
------------------
Wotz your name
Wot you 'ad
Reach for the lazers
Safe as fuck

I am a big fan of going out amongst heaps of people and dancing my arse off.
Also it is better when you are out and about with people you dont know cause I always love to go on a mission and talk to everyone I can meet. The more people I meet in one night seems to make my night even better. Also the more hugs from strangers I get the happier I am
smile.gif

Nothing is better than walking out of a club and every person says goodbye and nice to meet you etc etc.
Then I love driving home with some Northern Exposure Sasha and Digweed playing in the car while chatting to friends.
As soon as you get home you put on some melodic beats maybe trance and lay on the floor while chatting to friends.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I am in love with my weekends.
Cyas
------------------
Life is short, Roll hard
All information by Faust is FICTION created by a 14 year old Borneo tribes woman.

Most of you have said that you can E and hang out with your mates which sounds great but when I drop an E its always with my boyfriend and none of my mates E.....any suggestions other than sex!

Just touching on an point raised earlier in the thread, the cost of rolling v's drinking. I am relatively new to the scene, and have always drunk alcohol to bend my mindframe. I'm always mindful of the whole "drink drive" thing so I would always get taxi's to clubs and pubs. A typical taxi trip to the city from where I live is around $30. Times that by two and you have $60.
I could have up to 15 drinks over the course of the night @ lets say $5 each, thats $75.
Plus maybe $10 entry somewhere. Oh I almost forgot what about the rancid hot dog at 3:00?
There's another $5.
Grand Total of $150.
I have done this "hypothetical" night to many nights to count.
With pills, I can drive my car, and usually do because by the time I leave for home its around 7-8, and I last dropped at around 3.
Lets look at last Sat as a comparison to the above example.
Drove to Zenith @ Billboard, entry $25.
Had half an Apricot Rolex, cost $20.
Couple of waters, and a "V". cost $10
Total cost of $55. The time I had on Sat would shit on all the combined nights I've drunk alcohol, hands down.
Not only that, but with pills, I can dance like a freak into the next day, converse freely with all, be completely aware and appreciative of my suroundings, and be amongst the best crew of people I have had the pleasure of meeting.
Opposed to a night on the grog where the one thing I rely on most, is the bar I'm leaning on to keep me upright.
------------------
Keep on PeaKiN!! (King of all pea's)

All sound like great ideas..Horses for courses..
Why not pump up the music (it's ALWAYS a good idea to buy/record your own music cos you never know what's on the ray-d-oh..), turn on the lava lamps, turn off all the bright lights, have a projector with awesome pics or a tv/monitor hooked up to a PC with some stunning visuals and GO FOR IT!!
House rolls are sooooooo nice. Different to rollin' amongst a crowd, at a rave, etc but different in a GOOD way! I've had some fan-farkin-tastic times at home with my friends and girlfriend...Sometimes we just have a t party..he he..No not TEA, L-S-D..They are absolute fun times!!
But the music IS required! The sex, well maybe not, depends...But whatever you do, be comfortable, relaxed and be YOURSELF!
Cheers and ENJOY!
GreenAlien

do watever i feel like at that precise time and keep doing wat i wanna do for the rest of the nite or as long as my roll lasts .
challenge the norm .