• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What does everyone do after dropping an E?

I useally drop befor I leave home, sit around for a couple of hours talk shit with friends have a laugh and let yourself get absolutely totally and utterly spangled, then head into a club only for a few hours have a good dance then come home and drop another one, and spend the day rolling around the floor in laughter smokin bongs ect.
I usually prefer to sit around with friends when rolling, but always feel the need to dance for a few hours.

I like dropping at the club or party, and slowly getting into things. Some nights I dance my ass off, but lately I've been happy outside chatting with friends, and meeting new ones
smile.gif

The next day, I generally like to drop again, jump onto some decks and spin some tunes for most of the day.
Apart from a nice j, I love to drink Vodka the next day, dunno why. I can drink loads of the stuff, it just makes me smile and smile.
see you at Hardware people...

Klownz i would never have picked you for a bogan beer monster!!!
But to all of you who like to do the quieter things - you are on my "to call' list!!! Hamlet why don't you call me and we can do that tree hugging stuff together?!

It's usually straight from the club to a small beach to ease in the next day. If it's warm enough... go for a dip - there's nothing like feeling waves wash up on you're body when you're still going.... and sit on the sand talking utter nonsense with friends and spin-out watching hangliders.

I usually blow up.
Oh...tonight...jeff mills....blowing up....the magic combination...all in the comfort of my HOME.

Anjele: i hope your not serious there? Umm, actually, i best say to everyone that was a *funny* reply, (not necessarily funny funny, cos i dont care who laughs or not, but it was aimed at shit stirring the person who posted this topic). Ummm, but then again, it is a discussion board.
Well now i'll throw in my 2 cents worth: *This JAMES RUSKIN Live Mix is fucking nutZ!*
Mr.Klownz aint no bogan
wink.gif
:p Well that depends though what is your version of bogan.
*MassivE^HuGZ^Anjele*
Klownzy!

i fully love goin to the beach too. it is so peaceful watching the sun come up. even though it didnt on new yrs
frown.gif
. smoke sum joints on the sand. nothing better.
------------------
"just pass the vibes on, and take it easy....

things to do when you actually stop for a second and realise you are rolling:
* take 10 deep braeaths and jump as high as you can
* run 100metres as fast as you can
* do tai chi if you know it (did this one in melbourne with anjele and sassy. was the fucken sweetest sensation i've ever felt on my arms... tai chi is awesome naturally, but this fucken blew my mind! do it in a park.)
* massage, hug, kiss, cuddle, tickle
* get out shaving cream and rub your hands in it with someone elses hands
* turn off all the lights and have a whispering conversation (this one is classic!)
* stretch.. your body has usually been cramped up in one position for so long. sit on your bum with your legs in front of you and get someone to grab your hands and pull you forward... it feels so good when all those bones crack back into place :-]
* get out a tape recorder and talk to eachother.. (we did this in melbourne also, when you listen to the tapes again you will LAUGH AND LAUGH)
* have a pillow fight
* play charades
* have a bath
far out just found a post similar to this on another forum :-]
or you could scrap that idea, go to a party and
* put your hands in the air
* dance like a fiend
:-]

When I go out pilling I can usually organise myself a free night, or get away with spending $25 tops, that's net not gross (or the other way around i dunno)
I with jb on the stay at a house with a friend thing. Also i almost always go to the Moon cafe here, every time. Love that place so much. On uni holidays i'm there about 4 times a week.
I like the right clubs with the right crowd of people on occaisions.
But the only really certain thing i do after eating a pill is I
go pilling
ecstasize
roll
and ultimately just be happy
------------------
ultimately, we just want to be happy

Neck a pill and go shopping. If you don't buy anything at least you entertain a shop assistant or ten. Just visit clothes shop after clothes shop, have a dance to whatever pap they are blasting out of the soundsystem and move on. Loadsa fun.

Whatever you do or want to do I think there seems to be one very important thing, common to all of us... FRIENDS ... good friends around make the roll ten million trillion times better...that' me anyway but I'm sure people would agree...
...um go and hug trees aye anj? mkay, but you must remember (Mr. Its Chaos says) you have to ask the trees for a permission to hug them/climb them/and generally do anything with them...
As for the rest of you come to OFFSHORE...MUD (Melbourne Underground Development - Every Picture People) are putting on a mad show over three nights...come on...you know you wanna come...
smile.gif
P L U R
smile.gif

princehamlet

Yeah you're right.....it's completely about friends. But you know, I've taken pills sometimes out of a club/rave environment and even though my frinds have been around, I've got a little bit bored. And it's just becaue there's been no music around. I'm afraid my favourite place to be...pilling or not actually....is in a club or rave dancing hard to amazing music. I've said it before and I'll say it again....music is my life and unless there's a decent DJ or music or band or whatever I find it very difficult to enjoy my pill. Climbing trees or running amok, as boring as it sounds, is not my idea of enjoying a pill.
I sound like I'm so closed to my experiences on a pill but to be honest when I'm straight I'd rather be in a club hee hee
smile.gif
so with a pill there's no question.
Yeah friends are essential but honestly there's only one friend I need to have with me. A friend who is in it for exactly the same reason as me.....purely the music. I don't need to mention who that is
smile.gif

miss apple

well, as the grandma of this place..i must add my 2 cents worth in...
the best times we've had on e are when we get our house all 'preeeepared' - cushions all over the floor, remove excess furniture, get the candles out, get some really good hand cream/body lotion for hand/foot massage - absolutely yummy, find all the really 'tactile' stuff in the house like those soft chenille throws, get the dogs on the lounge (not hard!) they get a certain 'chilled' edge to them when they know what's happening!!!! get a few good friends over, sort the music out, start with a bottle of champagne and serve the little 'accoutrements' on a silver platter (or a plate covered in foil will do!!!), get the water chilled and ready in nice bottles...drop....wait....hmmm..go for quick run...or dip in the pool (the water feels like silk when you're coming on!)..chat..cuddle..enjoy each other..I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Almost every weekend for the last couple of months my boyfriend + i just get in my car + drive + listen to music. Never have any destination in mind but we always end up somewhere interesting. It is always such an adventure. It's a pretty good bonding experience. Although we are not always on pills, more often it's goey, but it's a great way for us to talk our asses off. we have got the art of having two conversations between us down pat.
Driving is the best (as long as you're in a confident enough state to drive)

Well to ad to this topic, me and my friends usually hype ourselves up for a big night out usually a week in advance, it tends to make the night so much better. Usually we dump our pills after we get into the club to avoid wasting it if we get knocked back. When in the club most of the time we just sit back and wait for it to kick in or if we get in late we usually rip a line to help SPEED things up. After that its on the dance floor and its time to party hard....
Well i do agree with about the expense of having a good night out, to componsate for this we usuall TRY to limit our ourselves to 1 pill per night in order to not blow our budget, we all take turns buying water and if we do end up broke for the night theres always the tap in the toilet. But i would have to say it is alot cheaper then going out and getting pissed.......