• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What's your favourite tripping place, and what makes it so great to trip there?

AndyzPsylocybes

Bluelighter
Where would you trip?

This is just a simple question about where, on acid, you would like to trip? The best I could think of would be the botanical gardens(nothing original...) and the aquarium(never heard about anything tripping in an aquarium before!)

So, where would you trip?

And... what makes it so good to trip there??

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh and by the way... this Saturday will be my first trip, any pointers as to how to enjoy myself to the max? :D

Hmmm i would plan on a place first you can never plan a trip but id like to be somewhere allready not just take it as it comes and end up anywhere. l quite enjoy the botanic gardens, Aquariums, Caves that arent used any more and peacefull bird watching scenarios. The birdwatching scenarios are a real treat in combonation with psilocybin :)

Yes... the Botanical Gardens (the ones in Melbourne on the Yarra) would be a spectacular place to trip I'd imagine. But, unfortunately it gets really busy there during the day, as they have a really popular cafe` (The observatory Cafe`) and alot of up-scale people eat here.
So you might not be comfortable tripping in such an environment during the day, what with all the distractions and such.
At night though... it would be a magnificent experience.

If I were to trip out in public(which I don't think I would feel comfortable doing anyways) I would have to say either at a very remote Surf Beach on a quiet day (Point Leo, or my fave surfing destination, St. Andrews). But, I think it all comes down to what sort of trip you're after.

If you're one that is seeking the "edginess" and/or "thrills" of tripping during the day (as some do)... I would probably stick with the Botanical Gardens on a busy day, or even and the Rememberance Shrine in Melbourne.

But, anywhere else more crowded than these places and I'd imagine I personally would feel more anxiety and probably will lead to not-such an enjoyable experience. (this is if it were on shrooms only).

But... yeah, nothing would beat the safety and comfort of tripping at home in front of the stereo, with very close friends to aid you on the "come-up", just in case things turned ugly.

Just curious though... you are tripping on shrooms, no?

Melbourne Botanical Gardens and the Dandenong Ranges are two favorite places of mine. They both are very picturesque, and in my opinion add a very beautiful aspect to the trip which really makes you feel amazing to be alive. If you are comfortable tripping with people around the gardens is a fantastic place, but the dandenongs is so large you can always find a quiet place to yourself.

edited based on BT's post.

Last edited:
Hmmm im going to explore norton summit in the adelaide hills when i embark on my next journey to S.A i believe it would be such a nice place to trip with various look out points! :D

Hmmm I've never tripped before but i would suggest a safe and familiar environment just incase you have a bad trip.

Hope it all goes well

It was really calming actually i love water and sea life for some reason and the aquairium met all the needs of the discoverys at hand ;) hmm the only thing that was in the core of my mind was what where all those animals thinking. ie do they eat the same as me do they think the same as me. call me weird but thats the experince i had at the aquarium ofcourse. It was much more detailed than that! But im going to have to stop here lol,

Taking acid and scuba diving on a sunken ship, imagine that. Not a safe thing to do but holy shit THAT would be a trip.

HAHA actually come to think of it i didnt want to take the fish but i wanted to jump in with the sealife and live there life on acid :) i would need the help of oxygen though what a pitty that wouldnt be legit :(. I wonder what the Aquarium inkeeper people would think if i done that hmmm 8o

anywhere where i feel comfortable, that is practical and not to hazardous to my health :)

Please post if you have something of substance to add to this thread. I was going to close it, because everyone's favourite location will be unique, and nobody is really discussing anything. But have left it unlocked in the hope we can get a good thread out of it.

Please remember this is a drug discussion rather than social forum; posts of this type could (for example) focus on what it is about the interplay of drug effects and location that leads to heightening of the experience... rather than being a list of everyone simply naming their favourite tripping spot, or trying to name somewhere different that hasn't been mentioned yet.

BigTrancer :)

Last edited:
Sorry BT partly my fault for going of track into expierences, I just wanted to answer the guys question.

the zoo is so depressing on psychedelics, looking at how the animals are caged for an entire life is pretty full on when your trippin.

I love the bush, especially when there is gum trees around, theres something about the leaves and twisted trunks with the dangly and stringy bark falling from it that goes well when yer off ya head.

The best place your ever going to find is an amusement park. NOT for your first time though. Once you get into it a bit you won't get a better thrill than that anywhere. For acid thats gonna mean a very adrenaline based, amped up fun, laughy trip.

First time is definitely a natural setting you wanna go for as the acid will add a spiritual feel to an already serene setting. Anything where the visuals are beautiful, there arent too many people, and the people that are there wont be interested will make you one with your drug and your setting.

Alternatively you can try a social type setting, a party with people you know or a dance party where everybody is whacked is lots of fun. My first was at a party full of friendly peeps and cool shit to do like play the guitar.

Make sure you have a few drinks and a little smoke but dont go overboard.

Its all about feeling the buzz, your mood, and deciding what you would prefer to do at the time. Try to have a few options open so that if you dont feel liek people etc, you can ditch em and go elsewhere.