• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What's your favourite tripping place, and what makes it so great to trip there?

Good places to trip... Major parks such as kings park!... Bad places to trip.... Where theres lots of people, lots of loud music and lights!

One of the best trip's i've ever had tho was in my own living room, listening to my own selection of music with close friends around.. 16hrs of tripping anywhere else would be kinda scarry after a while... Home is great!

ooo ooo oo that is a REAL downer about the zoo BUT if you guys have some zoo's where the animals are nice and integrated with their environment, essentially running free in big areas (like Auckland....yeh, we're cool) then its WAY WAY WAY cool.

In the cupboard - just joking.. Are you into infiltration? melbourne + sydney have some of the best underground tunnels, desolate buildings ever!! went with a crew into the depths of the sydney water wells, tripping (last year) and that kicked major ass!! almost drowned so the trip got more intense LOL...

Omfg your kidding? That sounds liek the biggest pants shitter ever. If you do that, I guarantee you will freak out and run screaming through the tunnels, get lost further, exacerbate your panic, completely break down, run gibbering even further.

The search party will find you the next morning gibbering in the corner somewhere curled up in the foetal position and you will be lucky to not be mentally damaged for life...seriously...BADDDDDDDD idea....

My favourite place to trip would have to be along the Yarra river under this old bridge thing. It's great just to be outside and all the trees look so good. Every now and again a tram goes over the bridge and makes the loudest, most intense sound you will ever hear. It comes as such a shock and it's fricken painful but then it goes away. You can also see 'cock rock' when the water level is low... it's this rock jutting out of the river that looks exactly like a cock.
Other than that, any place where I can see the clouds. :)