Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What The heLL?

(e)sux

Bluelighter
ok i just got hold some suppose to be meth stuff, but when i purchsed it the guy told me it was goey and wet.and he say it was speed,but it was reaaly wet!and he said ur cant smoke the stuff or it will turn black!so basically i have to snort it.the colour was really of white off white,it was powdery form and some crystalss u can see,it tasted reaall bad worse then meth!it taste really bitter and sour,and the smell,it smells like petroluem,can smell it form outside the bag.!i really dunno what it is,can smomeone tell what dis is???thnxx

Really poorly made/cut speed.

Depends on how much you bought, but search for threads on cleaning speed.

Jsut sounds like really crap meth. Firstly meth shouldn't have an odour, so clearly it has either been cut, or not finished off properly. But as for the wetness, even pure meth can go pastey (Have a look around for a thread entitled "I'm melting"). But stick it in the oven and it'll dry out.(It's more detailed then that, but check the thread and it'll explain it there.)

It's meth, as someone said, it's just not finished properly.

be carefull though, just cause it looks like that doesn't mean it isn't strong.

dealers like to get rid of freshly cooked meth as quick as possible because the liquids (solvents etc) in the mixture make the actual weight greater meaning you pay more for less methamphetamine. Now if you want to play it smart get an idea of when your dd gets a new batch, if its wet like that wait a week or two before buying it. By then it has dried out allot and what was probably 28 g or so will weigh more like 18 g or less. If its still goey and wet get a new dealer as the gear is probably REALY bad or the guy is ripping you off by adding liquids to make the gear weigh more.

ok i jz tried melting it,on a foil!it went brownish to black instant!!with the smoke smealling like candy!!i got half a g,but instead it look like jz 2 points worth!the crystals were really crushed up,and seems like he jz poured a few drips of petroelum into it!i look at methcat,it sounds the same but!methcat doesnt have a smell like dis one,and i snorted it,but it didnt do jack!!what the hell is dis???think i got ripped off

mongman said:
dealers like to get rid of freshly cooked meth as quick as possible because the liquids (solvents etc) in the mixture make the actual weight greater meaning you pay more for less methamphetamine. Now if you want to play it smart get an idea of when your dd gets a new batch, if its wet like that wait a week or two before buying it. By then it has dried out allot and what was probably 28 g or so will weigh more like 18 g or less. If its still goey and wet get a new dealer as the gear is probably REALY bad or the guy is ripping you off by adding liquids to make the gear weigh more.

Very very true! It's why I will never pay full price for pastey gear. Bugger paying $XX for juat water.

if it smelt like burnt candy there is a large chance it has been cut with glucose or another sugar. Particularly with speed dealers never admit the stuff it good. Next time it will be cut a bit more. Next time you go to the guy (if you do) mention it was pretty bad gear and you dont want any more of it. Baisicly you do have some control over the quality due to the fact that people who have been into speed for a while use this technique to reduce demand. If people wont buy it the dealer is forced to not cut it as much or send a message back up the chain that people dont want gak of the current quaility.
If you can buy crystal as there id generaly more quality control on its purity and its easier to see a dodgy product.

Psychadelic_Paisly said:
It could possibly be methcathione (sp.). Do a search for 'methcat' and see what comes up

what would it be "CAT" ? i thought that was just a crystall too (when the synth is pulled off properly)

burning black sounds like glucose, i hate it when that shit happens. Cleaning pipes out sux bigtime

fuck man...guess i jz got rippef off!!jz called back my dealer and he say it was speed no doubt!!and he didnt cut it at all,hes a trusted source!!can i ask u ppl...does speed have any odour to it???if yes like what

"he say it was speed no doubt!!and he didnt cut it at all,hes a trusted source"

All speed dealers cut their speed and all speed dealers say that they dont cut their speed, thats just the way it is. Its quite obvious you got some bunk ass shit from this guy, if he is so trusted why did he sell you this crap? I would look somewhere else.

yea it smells like sweet lemon alright!!!jz asked a friend who is experince in speed,she says its good speed!!coz it has this strong chemical smell in it!!does speed turn black when u try to smoke it??

The less pure the speed, the more black shit will be left behind. Depending on what it is cut with of course. But glucose burns TAR BLACK!
If you have ever smoked crystal meth, you will realise that there is virtually no residue as it is very pure. especially in comparrison to 'street speed' that has been handed down again and again.