• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What The heLL?

Smell or taste won't tell you shit all about the purity. Just add a little aromatic oils to cut meth and it'll stink like hell. Cut with bittering agent instead of sugar and it will be bitter. I'm sick to death with people trying to convince me that their stuff is 'pure uncut shit since it smells real strong."

The only real way you can ball park the purity is by burning it. But even then if it's cut with MSM then it will burn fine. Though your regular meth whore will be able to tell from the taste of the smoke. But I'm sure for your local dealer MSM would be a hell of a lot harder to get then glocuse from isle 2 down at your local coles.

its easy to tell if its been cut with MSM, it melts and vaporises at a much lower temperature.

so if some of ur gear turns to liquid pretty quickly after applyin flame u can bet there is MSM in it, also MSM doesnt have a very strong taste.

thnaks ppl for all ur reply!!!it really helps alot!!bluelight rocks hard

Witch Doctor said:
its easy to tell if its been cut with MSM, it melts and vaporises at a much lower temperature.

I seem to remember reading somewhere that the melting point is only about 10 degC lower then meth( 171 vs 160). Though I could be wrong.

Proper methamphetamine should burn with little residue if it's pure. The black stuff is cutting agents like sugars or other adulterants.

BigTrancer :)

if he is a trusted source, you would not have come on here wanting to know wot he sold you.

yes i trust him very well...but i was suppose to purchase meth.but instead he gave me speed,and iv never taken speed or seen it b4!!so i was just wondering if this was really speed.Coz some say speed doesnt have a smell,but some say there is a strong chemical smell to it,so i dnt know!and what it looks like either

Go have a read of the thread "My nanna can't tell the difference between amphetamine and methamphetamine."
Better yet print it out nad give it to your source and tell him never to sell you cut shit again.

MSM being dimethylsulfone?
dimethylsulfone melts at 108-110 deg. C
methaphetamine is at ~190.5 methinks

its a fair bit lower
now if MSM is not dimethylsulfone I may be wrong

(methylamphetamine MP quoted from Rhodium)
(dimethylsulfone MP quoted from Sigma-Aldrich)

- moe

This is one of the very reasons I much prefer buying my Meth, or "Louie" after having a sample of it. Usually if it's of good quality shit, the dealer will be more than eager to allow you sample (well, mine is anyways) a tiny line, or a little hit of the pipe. As, most dealer are happy to spread the word around that their shit is the bomb by word of mouth.

But then... I understand not many people go around to their dealer's house and have dinner with the folks etc... I guess this is one of the reasons I trust mine so much.

If you're paying for as much as half a gram of Meth dude. I couldn't see why your dealer wouldn't allow you to have even a little sample of the product.

Or as my dealer says, "I make my money by making it so good that you don't bother going anywhere else."

^^your dealer knows his stuff then bud

a dealer like that would be one worth returning to :p

- moe

Originally posted by TripsterC
Good meth rocks hard, anything else is not worth trying

totally agree :)

after seeing many things that looks like a primary school kid tried to synthesis it being passed off as speed, ill never take anything that isnt in crystal form :)

It sounds like your dealer, who you trust so much, is most probably sitting down at the pub with his mates having a laugh about a kid he knows who he's ripping off something chronic. Ofcourse the beers would be his shout from the massive profit that he just made off you.

I trust my dealer. Why? Coz we get told if the next batch isnt as good as the last, we get visits on a Friday evening asking "here what do you think of this?" and if we say its shit, they take it back.

If the only words that come out of your dealer's mouth are "this is the good stuff" then you're being had. The only reputable dealers that I know are open and honest about the quality of their goods. They keep a loyal customer base because they only sell drugs they would do themselves.

I think its time to find a new source dude.
stace.

stacyrox:- No offense, but you're kinda not making sense there. Erm... I don't know if you recall me saying, "He lets me sample it, before I buy it."

There has only been twice I haven't bought off of him after sampling the product and this... is because I wasn't happy with the gear he just let me sample.

If I was happy (like I have been on many occasion), I seriously can't see how he is ripping me off... it just doesn't make sense. It's not like we both don't agree on the price and he pressures me into buying it.

Usually the guy (friend I have been with even before he started dealing) tells me when he has shitty stuff anyways and tells me I'd be wasting my time buying the shit gear he gets in. I'm guessing it's because he wants to avoid embarassment with his regulars??

Anyways... if you're going to say all drug-dealers are con men. I wouldn't go as far as saying that. After all, to alot of these people it's a business. If they get shit stuff coming in, they won't have any customers returning, will they??

Well, that said... I'd say it would be illogical if I were going back to my dealer if he was regularly dealing me shit stuff. Don't you agree stacyrox? :)

Last edited:
^^^
Hmm, I understand Stace, but not your arguements! I think she means that if she buys something, without sampling it first, and they aren't happy with it they return in for a refund. Or maybe she means that her source comes around and says "Here try this. It's not as good as last week but what do you think?"

Either way we're splitting hairs!

Me personally. I don't buy anything other then rocks simply because when meth is finished properly it a bunch of crystals. Other then to cut it down, why else would a dealer need to crush it to a fine powder? To make it easier for customers? I think not.

easier to weigh out, to distribute mebbe?
chunks of crystal rarely weigh out to exact points or grams
its easier to weigh out powder or finer crystals

- moe

I think it is all subjective and a matter of personal opinion about what good speed is (meth or otherwise). Like last time I had just cut speed, it was very clean, like I can usually tell because clean shit doesn't give me jaw clenches and makes me feel more euphoric rather than charged up. But this friend I did it with, he didn't like it, he has always been used to the dirtier shit that makes u crank out, throb, and grind away like a maniac. He seriously didn't think it was speed at first lol. So yeah, some ppl actually like pastey shit or cut stuff. Some ppl like it cut so they can snort it. Some ppl like it adulterated so they can feel utterly cranked.

Peace Out