Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Need Info- Acid, Melbourne.....

Beckie

Bluelighter
Hey peeps, how is everyone, haven't dropped in, in a while....okay, so I know this is mostly for MDMA but I need info on 3 different types of Acid, has anyone tried
1. Get-a-fixes
2. Penguins or
3. Bart Simpsons.
Just curious to know the quality, strength and cleanliness of these stamps, thanks in advance,
Love Beckie xxxx
smile.gif

------------------
"You have to dance like nobody's watching, and love like you're not gonna get hurt."

Hey Beckie girl...planning on a big weekend are we.....WOOHOOO the acid queen....

A friend was supposed to get me Get-a-fixes, I ended up getting him Hoffmans
smile.gif

Apparently Get-a-fixes are REAL strong.
My GF had Penguins earlier this year, MESSY come-down !!
Enjoy
smile.gif

Sorry Beckie, but use your own quotes/sayings or whatever ey! If anyone knows the "SMILE POLICE" in Melbourne, that is his saying and its printed on his outfit, and he gets upset/cut at people who keep on copying. Especially how Jupiter One stole that quote and used it on their flyer. Why am i getting fired up over it? Because SMILE POLICE is a buddy, and i see how upset he gets over it. Use your own shit ey!
"You have to dance like nobody's watching, and love like you're not gonna get hurt."
^^
*Huge-Grin*
Grumpy-Klownz. ;(

Okay, I don't get it, I got that expression from an Alanis Morrisette CD.....I don't know anything about the Smile Police (yeah okay, I've heard of them but...didn't know that was THIER thing) so if I've copied it from anyone, it's Alanis Morissette...so this has nothing to do with your friend....I can't believe this is such a lovely quote and it seems to have caused me so many problems, I have been using this since day one so I'm not changing it. I like it. (Hope this didn't come out snakey, didn't mean to if it did)
Love Beckie xxxx
------------------

wait you are in melbourne right, go h\get your self some "wizard" and trip the fuck out. yesterday i had a sunshine as in sunshine bliss, and they are nice stronger then other sunshines but nothing like the last batch of hoffmans, i had fun in da forest

"Work like you don't need the money, dance like nobody's watching, love like you've never been hurt"
This saying has been around for ages. Mr Klownz, I'm afraid smile police doesn't have the copyright on it. I've had it emailed to me, seen it on the net, read it in books. I doubt Alanis made it up either. I think anyone can print it anywhere.
I actually saw another version today - Dance like you've never been hurt, love like you don't need the money and work like nobody's watching!
miss apple

I agree with you miss apple, it has been around for years but I don't know where it actually originated from (have been trying to find out but no luck so far). Beckie, if this is the quote that best describes how you feel and think then you have every right to use it just as the 'smile police' does. No-one 'owns' it except for the person who originally wrote it and it wasn't Alanis, it wasn't Beckie and it wasn't the smile police, but who cares, isn't more than one person allowed to share/use the same thoughts/quotes.
~plur~
Love Lee
xxx

Hey There Peeps,
Just like to say sorry, you're all right, nobody owns that saying, just something came to mind, and yeah, expressed it.
*SORRY ALL*
Hope Mr.Klownz is forgiven...?!
*shrug*
Byez!

bart simpsons are great. strongest acid ive had recently. stronger than nikes.
depending on what effect you want, I'd suggest taking halves.

Of course you're forgiven Mr.Klownz, you are allowed to express yourself you know.
*HUG*
Love Lee
xxx

It's okay Mr.Klownz...only coz you're so nice about it, I logged on today getting all fired up to flame (which I might add I positively hate doing) because I thought you were gonna lay it on with me....but it's okay, you are forgiven, *mmmmwah* AND, Who is Smurf? Are you the girl who emailed me about this quote the first time or is that my lovely TR? Either way, everything is cool in Bluelight Land.
PLUR in the true sense of the word,
Much Love as always,
Beckie xxxx
smile.gif

------------------

Well Beckie!
*Big*Big*BIG*MWAHHHHH's* In Return!!!
Im happy we didn't have to get to that stage where we're at each other's throats. Im happy all is forgotten
smile.gif

*Hugs* Also flying out to LEE
smile.gif

Klownzy!

Phew ! I'm impressed - that must've been the first Bluelight Flaming that actually got resolved before it even started - I'm getting my faith back !
biggrin.gif

As for the saying - I read it on the Net in some paper on raving, which is actually a pretty good piece.
I like the modified version, Miss Apple
smile.gif

Return of PLUR
biggrin.gif

Whoa ! this thread doesn't mind multi-posting !! :O
[This message has been edited by Freak (edited 09 December 1999).]

Hiya,
Get-a-fix LSD tabs have been abit of a myth in New Zealand pretty much as long as ive been involved in the scene here. I believe that they were VERY strong and widespread around 5 or more years ago. Any around today would be copycats (of course that doesnt mean they are not good
smile.gif
).
I was getting penguins here around 2-3 years ago which were very cheap and not all that strong (though i had two and didnt do acid again for a long time after that!
smile.gif
)
I was also getting bart simpsons around the same time which were VERY nice, but lately i have seen copycat ones of those (small yellow bart on each tab as opposed to the very proffesionally made ones of bart with a slingshot covering 6 tabs with blue shapes(?) on the otherside very pro printed and perforated.
Fat freddys are around now and Lesbians were about a year ago, those would be the most proffesionally made strong tabs I have seen in NZ for awhile (definitely not made locally, I would guess amsterdam(??)).
Anyway, I dont do 'cid anymore, but I hope that helps anyway.
(BTW real get-a-fix would have been probably the picture covering a whole sheet not just one tab)
Peace
------------------
------------
What my life needs is 99 levels of undo.

oh mmwwaah!!
very nice behaviour from everyone here.. *big soppy hugs all round*
mind you that was the biggest run of multiple posts i've seen in ages... took me ages to clean up *hands on hips like ya mum does when she hassle you about the state of your room*
nah seriously i know that browsers can play silly bugger at times and its not always your fault but if you ever want to clean up just use the edit/delete message icon on the post to get rid of multiples... or just leave it for your net mum to clean up *g*
plur
jb

Yeah miss apple I got that saying from an email forward from a friend in scotland a while back, it was to do with some strange historical story that slips my mind, but i clearly remember the saying. It's one of those things that still rocks no matter how many times it is used!
btw I'd just like to award miss apple the
"Aussie Bluelight Guru of the Week" award
for being such a legend!!!
I met her and Mona today for the first time when they dropped into my work to say hello.
she also unexpectedly brought me some 5htp which I was in search of but couldn't get my hands on. I wasn't at all expecting her to bring it in, and now she has no more left so I don't want anyone hassling her to get them some, but I just wanted to recognise miss apple's
RANDOM ACT OF KINDNESS!!!
Mona and Michelle are legends - thanks guys!
plur
GS

Beckie, I have been called alot of things, but never a girl. I don't recall emailing u, but I did make a post about it earlier on.
Personally I don't care what is original or borrowed - its the intention that counts - and reading it makes me feel good