• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Need Info- Acid, Melbourne.....

Oh, sorry Smurf....okay, let me explain myself....a girl emailed me a while back about that expression and she told me her real name and that she was a Bluelighter but didn't tell me her nick and I've been trying to figure it out ever since! AND a friend of mine has been hesitant about posting here for AGES and couldn't think of a nick and was considering Smurf...that's why I got confused! (Now don't freak, no-one will steal your nick!)
I am really sorry! Are you from Melbourne? Nice to meet you anyway! You know, the reason I stuck with that signature was because it never fails to make me smile and make me feel good!
I'd love to know this historical story behind it! I do apologise profusely for the confusion (anyhow, it's really not so bad being a girl!
smile.gif
Heh, eh-em, only joking!)
Much PLUR to you Smurf, smile for me today.
Love Beckie xxxx
smile.gif

------------------
"You have to dance like nobody's watching, and love like you're not gonna get hurt."

Hey Beckie - I wasn't having a go at you (big sloppy *mwa* to you).
I am up in Sydney, only been to melbourne the once (pre-clubbin days)
Actually the name Smurf goes way back to when I was a kid. Streets (i think) used to put out these Ice blocks (called smurfs) with 2 sticks that u could split up the middle; half was blue ice water/ the other was white vanilla ice cream. Anyway, as a kid I used to eat about 5 boxes a week, hence my mates called me smurfy boy. Well I've grown up now so its just Smurf.
Anyway, keep on posting and making me smile
smile.gif

Oh WOW I REMEMBER THOSE ICEBLOCKS! What a trip, I remember eating them when I was like real little and innocent and stuff! That's so cool, a blast from the past, I'd totally forgotten about that.....I wonder if you can still get them?
Love Beckie xxxx
------------------
"You have to dance like nobody's watching, and love like you're not gonna get hurt."

Oooh...I can't believe I missed this post! Gin-sipper, thank you..you are so sweet! I was so happy to do it...I know it's a pain being able to get it when you don't have a credit card. And we have to look after each other's brains!!
That was such a funny moment at your work. It could have had something to do with the lines mona and I had just had but it was so good to meet you
smile.gif
It's such a pity you can't make it to our meetup on Friday but it certainly won't be the last one.
And everyone else...that isn't my real name that gin-sipper has posted there...so just ignore it
wink.gif

miss apple
oh, and i have just enough 5htp left for NYE so don't worry about me *mwah*
------------------
"Music produces a kind of pleasure which human nature cannot do without"- Confucius

Hey Beckie,did you ever get an answer on your trips.
I havnt had a trip for 5 years.Seen what I had to see,felt things ive never felt before,went places I only dream of,etc...
Had to reply to your post because you said the word,"Penguins"AAAAAAAARRRRHHHHH,peak'n out thinking about them.
First get-a-fix.Friends cant stop raving about them.G/F had one last nye.Strong clean acid.
Now,dont now how much acid changed in the years.Like use the same name on newer batcher,but are diffrent trips.Like E's.Old batch good,new batch bunk!
O.K,Barts,back then they where around,and they where averege.Sorry its been so long,I knew the amount of everything in a trip,I had the wickedest conection.
Now Penguins,as in penguin books.Penguin with blue background.One of the last trips I had,was touching my friends aura.He went to another dimension.No shit.I think the tibeten book of the dead,has some sort of tripping guide.Although to get to another dimension,you have to go on a bummer,ride it out,and then you start riding through dimensions.Im not shore if thats the right book,I'll get back to use with that.But its no shit.Ive talked my friends thoughts.He's made my other freind walk over to him and climb a tree,by thinking of it.Fuck we studied acid! Yeah,the penguins were super strong,but had some strictnen,excuse the spelling you know the word.(stricnen)?Little help!
smile.gif

Just a little ramble,hope it helps.
Do you still get trips like,Buddas,had a sheet full of them in the fridge for pers.Actually had heaps in the fridge for pers.How about strawberrys,Robots,Omes,Microdots ohh man,they the best.What about hamburgers,5-10 trips on top of each other.Like chewing cardboard,but faul!There I go again.
Oh yeah,had your quote on the fridge for a while now,with a nice peacefull pic,with flowers and lillies.Some guru dude wrote or said it yonkers ago.Im shore Alanis knows where it comes from. Nah,probably not.HE HE.
And whos the smile police.Dont sound very SmileE to me.
pEacE LovE aNd HappinEss
Chaos
smile.gif

Jesus Chaos, hefty amounts of LSD ! But I thought for someone so educated you'd leave out the stric9 myth ! Oh well
smile.gif

Anyone had Sunflower trips ? Friend has a sheet that's just a field of Sunflowers - anyone with Experience ?
PLUR

Hey Freak!
I personally dont do Acid, but i've had to score these Sunflowers for a few peeps here and there. All the reports have been pretty damn good. A funny little story was when I was with a mate at Kryal Castle, he was telling me he jumped into the car during the night, and usually when you have water drops on your windscreen, they're meant to slide down. He was seeing them go up! hehe
smile.gif

But yeah, Sunflower reports are pretty good.
*hugz-to-all*
Klownzy!

I know this topic is pretty dead now, but anyhow, I found a picture of the good bart simpsons:
http://www.eve-rave.ch/pills/p_000092.htm
If get one of those it should be damn nice.
Peace
------------------
------------
What my life needs is 99 levels of undo.
[This message has been edited by [E] (edited 17 December 1999).]