• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Rolling Alone

Jaysama

Bluelighter
Anybody here ever roll alone? Ive done it 4 or 5 times. Just wanted to see what you guys think about it.

i have, and i think its a waste of a good pill. ive done it 2 times, first time i did it alone i did it at home and that was a real waste of a pill (all i did was talk to ppl on msn all night) and did it by myself downtown 1 late night and decided to go for a nature walk... not very fun runnning into a swamp in the pitch black forest. id rather be around ppl doin stuff when im rolling, but thats juz me

i have rolled a couple of times by my self. just like deroxor said its a waste of a good pill(s). each time it was a very boring 3-5 hours of my life. nothing good can really come from rolling alone.

most of the time you sit there and think about everything thats going on in your life. you can sit back and listen to music all night and just be bored outtah your mind because you have no one around to share your moment with.

rolling with at least 1 other human life form has been a lot more pleasent for me.

rolled one time by myself back in the day when i first started dropping. The pill was very weak and I dropped it and the effects never really hit me. I ended up falling asleep waking up to a little bit of clammy hands and dialated pupils... I sat online for a bit and listened to music However i do believe that I might have felt the roll a little more if I was with other people.

I've done it a couple of times. Nowhere near as good as you cannot vicariously enjoy others pleasure as they come up and you end up wanting to phone anyone for a chat! Would not recommend it.

Instead of doing it myself, i LOVE doing it with one or 2 of my best friends, it an easy way to get things you want 2 say to people out, by telling them to the people you trust the most :D

back when i used to roll frequently, my last rolls were all at home.. i can't say i was entirely alone, though.. i often had an irc client open and talked to people..

we have many threads on 'rolling at home' - i think it's a fun thing to do. you can select your own music, everything is within reach and coming down is not as much of a bitch as it is in a club. after a while i usually got terribly depressed when coming down at the club.. at home there was still a comedown, but it was much easier to cope with it.

bottom line - rolling alone can be fun, but i wouldn't do it without being able to talk to people via internet

I rolled at a club alone (with 2 friends i hardly know) and then wasn't having much fun so i went home (2am...i dropped at 1am)...i ended up peaking my ball-sac off and wished i had Bluelight or ICQ, but my internet account was fucking up...i think i just listened to music, smoked weed and lay on my bed being fucked...it was the shit!!! I reccomend it to anyone (who can handle being alone - i dont mind flying solo while fucked).

now that i realised this isnt a "rolling at home alone" thread, ive rolled at clubs and stuff heaps of time alone...its being straight while alone that i find difficult ;)

^having online people to chat with is a great idea.

I would never even think about rolling on my own. I am the kinda gal that likes to SHARE!!

Well I ended up rolling by myself-but not on purpose. Here is the story.

I was out in California visiting my boyfriend's family. One night we got together with his friends and went to this amazing beach about 35 mins. away from his parent's house. I wasn't even going to take anything-but I decided that since most everyone was taking either foxy or amt-i would take a pill. I have always wanted to roll at a beach-so i decided to just go for it.

The night starts off well-I am having an amazing time walking down the beach-looking at the stars-and talking to my boyfriend's friends and getting to know them better. A few hours go by-and people start to get tired. So we start to head home to his parent's house. We get there-and my boyfriend is about ready to pass out. He even took an adderall and still passed out. So I ended up rolling at his parent's house at about 4 in the morning by myself.

If I had been at my own home I think it could have been a much more positive experience. But this was in a place that was not so familiar to me-with no one to talk to. I wanted to just jump in their pool-but I was afraid of making too much noise. So I went to my room, and put on my headphones. I happened to have a Mindcontroller CD that I had not heard in a while. I put on the headphones, listened to the music and closed my eyes. By the time the CD was finished I was feeling amazing and not anxious at all. <3 happy hardcore <3 got me through those last few hours of rolling that could have been pretty bad.

the end?

I've had the best roll of my life, alone, driving, music blaring and mind racing. I worked out so many relationship problems, it changed my life and turned it around for the best.

I haven't rolled alone since then because I haven't had the chance or the need to, but I'm going to do it again soon, it really can be a very spiritual and healing experience.

I don't think rolling alone at a club would be too much fun...then again I don't imagine going to club alone sober would be much fun either...however, rolling alone at home is cool. It's a great time to be by yourself, listen to music, make love to yourself...oops that's a different thread entirely I think ;)

I've rolled alone and find it to be a very spiritual cleansing experience. Its a great drug for introspection, and very theraputical. I'd recommend it if your into experiencing the drug and not just partying(not saying I don't like partying on E, in fact I love that too.)

Just to re-iterate...rolling alone is great...you have time to think and explore the drug for what it is...you can control EVERYTHING!

You can sit for hours and ponder deep thoughts, something that you dont get to do at a rave or when you are with people.

You can learn about yourself and that is really one of the most important things in life...and one of the best reasons to use drugs :)

To enjoy mdma, you dont ALWAYS need vicks, glowsticks and to hug everyone you see...the drug has other special effects too ya know.

I've done it, but it's so hard being really chatty with no-one to talk to...

I've done it twice. I had an awesome time the first time and the worst roll ever the second time. I think it can be good if you're in the right mood and atmosphere. Maybe the right state of mind too.