• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Rolling Alone

VelocideX said:
I've done it, but it's so hard being really chatty with no-one to talk to...

That's why you talk to yourself... learn about yourself...ponder about life...

i would love to do it by myself at least once, but whenever i do it im around my frineds which is cool, but i would like to just sit down write or just chilll by myself at least once, i think t would be a good experience

Diegoblunt has it, it can be a very enjoyable and constructive experience at home if you are prepared to work a little for it.. being a bit of a former shroom fiend though I am apt at "guiding" my experience favourably so I find mdma to be a very smooth drug in the respect it requires little mental effort to get a nice reward.. relax and putting some serious thought, or even "antithought", into a trip will yield great rewards.

Mysterious said:
^^^ Something you'd like to share? :)

Well, I haven't heard anyone else discuss this about rolling alone but for me it's a really sensual experience...I'm at home, by myself, relaxed, listening to the music I want, watching whatever videos I want, and just free to explore my mind, body, whatever. It's so freeing and beautiful to me. As for touching myself, yes that happens but you'll have to use your imagine as to what I do and how I do it 8)

by myself

i was picking up pills and needed to see how strong they were before i started dropping loadzs. dropped 2 that nite (monday nite) and spent 3 hours in a chip shop trying to chat to poeple while they ate.

advise do it somwhere were u can make some new friends or at least dance till u come down.