• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

meth to lose weight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a plan Stan

Amphetimines helped me lose weight, but I had a plan BEFORE I started taking it. I asked a couple women what they did to lose weight and keep it off and both had the same answer: cut down on saturated fats. Most women should ideally have around 26% saturated fat intake in order to maintain a healthy weight. Have plenty of protein in your diet and/or diet supplements as well as greens such as lettuce, cucumbers, brussel sprouts, any dark green leafy veggies are good as well as a couple peices of fruit. Finally, the best way to maintain weight loss is by eating 6 small meals a day instead of 1-3 large ones.

CynaKill said:
I think it's a reasonable inference.

Lazy people can be thin, average, and overweight. Stereotyping overweight people as lazy is like saying all pot smokers sit at home all day playing video games and eating cheetos.

hey everyone ~ thanks for the comments. some were quite amusing... even made me laugh...

and chronicpain ~ im sorry for ur loss... and actually i do take what you said to heart...

just in case anyone is wondering... im not fully turning to meth. its just an option in the back of my head. ive had it for a year just sitting there, in case i wanna use small amts to help me lose weight. but i havent touched in it that year. i've been working out more consistently for the past month. but i havent really cut down my food. im not over weight but im not as skinny as i wish i was. :eek:(

anyway... point here... i dont want to do a lot... not even lines or anything... jsut little tiny bits. but then i think... that isnt really going to help me anyway. so for now, im passing on it. but im still holding onto it.

does anyone know when it will expire?

i think its bad cause you dont realize how much weight your losing until you have lost to much! and when you dont do it even for a week you gain all that weight and plus back!thats really bad for your body exp your heart!

i have lost alot of weight over time using but i always gain some back! my weight is always going up and down !

naiveone said:
... im not fully turning to meth. its just an option in the back of my head.

Just be careful honey... meth is not a drug that most people can use temporarily "in just tiny amounts" - you'll think you can control it, then it will spiral out of control. It's really not a smart option imo.

I understand your pain though - losing weight is fucking tough. And to all those who said "just get off your ass" or "stop eating so much", fuck you, REALLY... unless you've had a weight problem you have no idea. Often it's not that simple.

I'd recommend seeing a nutritionist. Because sometimes even if you *think* you're doing the right things, your ideas may be wrong. Just having some sort of professional guiding your journey is very valuable, even if it's just the mental aspect.

There's no quick fix to weight loss. None. So many studies have been done on crash weight loss that prove that losing weight quickly usually results in putting it on again - and more. This is absolutely the case with meth as well. Plus in addition to the extra weight you'll put on once you stop (because you'll have to stop) - you may have also done yourself long-term damage. Your looks will suffer in the process as well (skin, hair, etc.).

There's only the hard road unfortunately. But don't try and do it on your own....... it's much easier with someone to guide and advise you. There are even internet weight loss forums if you can't handle fronting up to a gym or a nutritionist.

As for your meth expiry date, I suspect no-one's answering your question because SO many people have asked this before. Meth is an *extremely* stable compound.. it will last AGES..... years. I'm not sure if it's the same as pills, but I've heard it said that if the ancient Egyptians buried a pill in their pyramids, it'd still be just as potent today. So that just goes to show you. You will have nothing to worry about with your meth. If you're still unsure, type the word "expire" or "expiration" into the search engine and you'll find other threads on the topic.

Best of luck :)
SLM.

The drug angle > There are stimulants designed for weight loss, although still illigal would work much better. Clenbuterol and T3 (Not the tylenol variety) the thyroid kind. T3 is quite dangerous though, but causes a large loss when combined with a beta-2 (clen) but is immensly catabolic so you can lose as much muscle as fat. Clen is better and can be used for 2 weeks ED (36 hour half life) - there is no comedown to speak of and also no euphoria - just an notably increased heartrate and body temp (10% + BMR). More powerful than an ECA stack. Its also fairly muscle sparing (+ nitrogen retention). Also try natural things like Green tea (extract only) & ALCAR - they make a difference.

These are just aids though. The most importaunt thing with regards to weight loss is DIET. You will NOT loose weight with meth/clen/T3/DNP if your caloric imput outweighs your output. Simple as that. The reverse obviosuly applies when gaining weight / muscle. That is why people tend to 'bounce back', amoung other reasons.

Calories IN (eaten) > Calories OUT (Burned) - Weight GAIN
Calories IN (eaten) < Calories OUT (Burned) - Weight LOSS

Trust me, I went from 14% bodyfat to 6% in six weeks. Roughly 3lbs a week, with only 2-3 lbs (est.) muscle loss. I put myself in ketosis though which is very extreme for most, but there was absolutely no bouncing back / weight gain after I resumed eating maintinence calories after 6 weeks without more than 2-5g of carbs a day.

Simple advice:
* Use an online caloric calculator to find how much (est.) you burn each day.
* Eat only 500-1000cals below that.
* Technically it doesn't even matter if ^ consist of chocolate bars & cheeseburgers. (but obviously that ain't too healthy).
* Take a multivitamin to make up for any deficiencies.
* Spread your meals into 6-8 smaller feedings / day.
* Weight train (not absolutly required) - but will speed up your metabolism for 20+ hours. Moreso than cardio (2-4 hours). Also less catabolic.

Don't use meth. In short; supression of hunger = less food intake = body going into a 'starvation mode' = metabolism greatly slowing = less weight being lost. Plus when you stop your metab is still heavily inhibited so your hunger is increased and weight 'bounces back'. You will loose much more (long term) doing what I said above and consuming 2500cals than using meth and consuming 1000cals.

Edited for Spelling

Last edited:
Neptunium said:
Bamboozle it's the same story about ephedrine ?

Be more specific? What part ..

Ephedrine is quite comparable to clenbuterol. Clen is more cost efficient but its also harder to find. Both work through simular mechanisms, sitmulating the beta-2/3 receptors. But clen is a generation-2 beta-agonist, ephedrine is not. That means it (clen) targets the proper receptors, and is more specialized than ephedrine, so it works better with less sides. For best results people often cycle them (2 weeks / clen - 2 weeks / eph) use only for two weeks at a time or receptors will downgrade and you greatly will lose it's effect - after two weeks going back on for two will be just as potent as before.

Eph still works and is much better than meth if thats what your asking. Meth messes too much with the neurotransmitters in the brain and if you used it for a duration (like 2 weeks for example - or long enough for fat loss) than you have a high chance of perm. damaging many neurons in the brain. Beta2 receptors are located on a number of tissues; blood vessels, bronchi, GIT, skeletal muscle, liver ... In a nutshell, meth stimulates your brain - clen/eph stimulates your body .. which do you think will yield more results?

slm ~ thanks for ur understanding. its amazingly hard to lose weight. i managed it last year during the summer, but then i gained it all back and more during the winter, and ive had this nastiness on me ever since. i hate it. so yeah im looking for anything that will help me. i am exercising, but yeah my eating... its just so hard to control!! i really do think im doing the right things for the most part, but ur probably right. i should talk to someone who really knows what they are doing... just to be sure. AND thanks soo much for answering my expiration question!!! (im curious tho, what pills? meth in pill form? or other pills of something else?

and bamboozle... wow you know a lot about weightloss drugs. ive never heard of clen or T3. i have ephedra products (they are so hard to find now) ... but those are all i know about. and i know the simple math of it. its jsut amazingly hard for me to stick to it. makes me sad... and pisses me off. so you did atkins then if u were in ketosis. and it worked for u? and why arent you going to gain the weight back... even after adding back carbs? or you just arent adding back carbs?

When I was in high school, a lot of my friends did meth. I only did it twice, it was great.. one of the best highs ever, plus I feel like I lost weight after each dose. I'm naturally skinny, sometimes I just have a little pudge on my tummy but that's it. I've seen these friends a few times when I was in college they were off meth but still very skinny, they never gained weight plus more like I keep on hearing.

In college I was a size 5, then I started taking adderall, which I was prescribed and I went down to a size 0. That all happened within 3 months. Now that I graduated and have a job, its been a year since I stopped the adderall and I'm still at a size 0.

To be honest, I don't see anything wrong with losing weight with meth or any drug. I know its hard to lose weight, and many people use crassh diets to be skinny. How is that better for you than using meth? You get high and you lose weight, thats a great fucking deal. It's good that you admit you are overweight and want to do what you can to be skinny.

Nothing makes you lose weight better than methampethamines or ampethamines.. I say go for it! .. Just don't get addicted.

pilldrazzzed... thx for the advice. hmm... i dont know what adderall is. i did a quick search... adhd something? attention deficient something? and that helped you lose more weight?

see my thing... i want to use meth to lose weight and then stop using it. and workout and diet to keep it off. but this meth thing would just be a jump start.

but also, yeah... its like i need directions or something. i dont know how much to do. and its not really for the high. i dont want to be sitting around doing nothing. i want to be up and aware and knowing... i cant be too out of it b/c my boyfriend wont know and i have to be able to hide it from him.

aaahhhh, i just dont know.

but yeah so i guess i do enough... and then just dont eat all day.

i WISH i could just use it and then still eat what i want. damn, i just love food and eating...

*sigh*

new question: should i not take meth and then workout that day? can i take a small bit in the morning-ish time and then workout that night at like 6p? or is that a bad idea?

ah, i should just really not do this huh?

sorry to be such a worry freak... but thanks for all the opinions and advice!!

I dont think working out on meth is a good idea. Just my 2 cents though. Anyways, a good friend of mine was fat until he started using meth and it did work for him. His overall figure has slimed down but he still has very noticeable rolls on his stomach, so he has not lost all of it.,

i dont think working out on meth is good either, but i was curious what more experienced ppl think. i have to plan around things to make it work in my life.

so ur friend lost weight...? (again im a freak) and im curious what exactly did he do ... how much ... tho i cant be exact with measurements. but like everyday lines or less? if you cant help me here, i know how stupid my post sounds. pathetically, i swear im just desperate here.

I mentioned adderall or ritalin one in an earlier post, both are for the same thing. Yes it is for Attention Deficient Hyperactive Disorder. These kids with ADHD show signs of behaviors falling into three catevories: inattention, hyperactivity, and impulsivity.

Well the give these kids ritalen or adderall usuall. thes medications are stimulates or Amphetamine so if you could get it prescribed to you then it would definitely help you loos some weight.. but its sill a form of sped. For some reason when they give it to these kids, it helps calm them down and make them sit there and may attention, but in people who do not have ADHD it works as a very powerful simulate. Now there are non-stimulate medications available for these kids, but they get this adderall anyway and they become hooked on it.. btw it is addicitive.

so ADD or ADHD... or whatever the case may be... they are chemical imbalances? and adding a stimulant changes the chemicals and thus makes them sit still and calm down.

hmm... i cant say. ive never been diagnosed with it. and if im impulsive or inattentive... i think its probably in the normal range. and i wouldnt say ive ever been hyperactive. but yet... maybe the meth is kicking in differently for me, making me tired...

MAYBE im just making excuses for myself. and maybe my meth is crap. that would make me SOOO sad!!!

Well, in order to lose the weight- you would need to have a drug problem- ie. Abuse coke = Weight Loss. Id try exercise, or if you must get some HydroxyCut from GNC. Otherwise, you should get more spiritual... looks are only temporary ;)

thanks dig-ana ~ i know... spirituality... i wish i could get over myself. but im like that. and i know ur right too. gotta have a drug problem to lose the weight. but well i dunno... i jsut want something to work for me. and well the friend who got it for me... she did it for 2 days... i think awake for 2 days or something, i cant remember... but lost 8 lbs. so my freak-self... im convinced i can do it too. but well i cant do it the way she did. i'd be alone and i have my boyfriend to hide it from. yeah, i cant do it that way.

Working out on meth (or other stimulants) is a very poor idea, as this puts tremendous (and potentially dangerous) strain on the heart. It's also rather unpleasant in my experience.

All the meth users I know who have quit, now weigh more than they did before they started using.

Also, meth is far more damaging to your health than a crash diet in several ways!

To be honest, I have kept my weight low simply by:
-eating LOTS AND LOTS early in the day
-barely eating anything later in the day

Try it!

ive read this thread 100x not really im lieing but it dont make sense im on dxm and its doint more than it should... small amounts in the morning should control your appetite all day i say 75mg line

Status
Not open for further replies.