• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

wet pot

deviate

Bluelighter
god how i hate it. and i fucking hate dealers too. anyway whats the best way to dry it out? another weird thing about wet pot is the high sucks in every aspect except its very visual for me. whenever i smoke wet weed i see very faint colorful patterns with my eyes open.

the wetness shouldnt affect the high, aside from perhaps if it is fresh you're getting higher than if it was dried poorly

depends on the quantity, is it going mouldy yet? Make sure you don't keep it in a sealed bag, or it will.

probably just take it out and spread it out on a piece of paper, maybe with just a normal light above it.

its an 8th of "dank" and its very wet. about 20% of the buds have mold. people tell me not to smoke moldy buds but i do it anyway.

eww.. i'd return any sack that had significant mold (ie more than one small spot).

hey if you smoke the moldly bud you might get lucky cause it might die by the flame. and the mold might give you a little trip ( i know cant happen but would be cool if it did)

wooow, that's just sick...8(

i rolled a joint once out of moldy weed it tasted like shit like actual shit i know how shit smells so i can imagine how shit would taste and the taste from the rotting joint was exaclty the same as that from shit so i say just keep on smoking if you like the taste of shit i would throw it all away or slap your dealer in the face for doing that god i'm stoned i'm gonna smoke another one...=D

I've gotten fresh hydro buds before.. the dealer always ovferweighted the quater to like 9 or 10 grams though.. I just put it in a shoebox overnight.. put it on a shelf near the window, and within a day (and i had been picking the dryer buds off) it was all good.. and dry.. and weight over 8.5 grams..

When you're getting screwed by your dealer, maybe it's time to find a new one. 8(

im starting to grow my own. although i dont smoke anymore, moldy weed gives a thing commonly known as "farmers lung" where get shortness of breath the like. so unless its got no mold on it when you buy it just dry it out. but i would discard moldy weed. and sOn it can give a little trip as well.

-cyto

i just rolled a joint tonight, that was wt, i just put the blow drier on the lowest setting, and dried it out, worked like a charm, (obviously if i am still up) 8o

dont mind sticky buds ;)

but yer wet shits a bit fucked..
ur dealer either rushing his crop or spraying it on you

a lil old or moldy shit still gets u toasted dun worry

chop it up with some bacci n sit in by the window for a day. she'll be right

Last edited:
yer i found it gets you more wasted than non moldy weed but even you put in the sun for it to dry it will still have the mold on it.

-cyto

it does

or maybe just a different stoned as your smoking penisilin (bad spelling)

ya wouldn't smoke it over fresher buds, but u still smoke it its still weed

just taste like shit ;p

Last edited:
it does
or maybe just a different stoned as your smoking penisilin
i wouldn't smoke it over fresher buds, but id still smoke it its still weed

got some proof to back this up?

i wouldn't smoke moldy buds, there's a chance you might get a lung infection from it. plus, they indeed taste like shit. i never noticed a stronger high from moldy buds, nor does anyone else i know, then again, we don't smoke that shit that often, we've got "good" weed...:p