• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

wet pot

hey man dont ya know that killer mold KB, that shits the bomb. i hear ya only need a few hits oh that shit.

me ill back that up that moldy weed gets you more high or just a different kind of high. ive tried it a few times and it does.

-cyto

i'm sure that our friend "placebo" has got something to do with this... :\ inhaling burning mold does not sound like a good idea to me, if you want a different high, switch strains, don't try to smoke mold. if you can actually back this up with some links or something, then hell yeah, keep em coming. but for now, all i have to say is that you're an idiot if you smoke moldy weed, it could only result in health problems. blech, what people do for a high...

i dont "choose" to smoke moldy weed its just 2 times i have bought it got home aand divovered that was little bits but not much mold on it. it must have been stored in a damp vasement or something.

-cyto

I have never seen moldy weed, seen some down right shit but never moldy.

Can you describe, are we talking like what grows in cups when you leave tehm with a little drink in for a few days.

yer im with dr. greenthumb... Blowmonkey its not like i go looking for moldy shit.. but im just saying i've smoked it..

lets say for an example that...
me and me mates cruised out to me mates farm.. and he ript out this big thick moldy bud.. i mean it had cobwebby looking shit and weird ass mushroom looking things growing out of it n shit, it was dark n hard n not my style.. but he chopt it up n i had a bong or two to give it a try..

tasted like shit.. but fuck it got me smashed...

thats all the proof i need ;)

Last edited:
yeah, great you guys, it fucked you up, but think about the health problems that could come along with it. i can't say this enough it seems. i bet you don't want to get high only to find out the next day you have some sort of lung disease, it's really not cool. it could happen to you. i'm not saying you guys are looking for moldy weed, never said that, i only said it's very unwise to smoke that shit. i bet you were fucked up because it was good weed, the mold does not have anything to do with thc. if you can tell me what kind of substances there are lurking in the mold, then go ahead and tell me. i bet it isn't anything that adds to the high. so show me that proof, i mean actual proof, i don't want to hear again it got you higher as usual, because other people on this board will probably believe you and find out for themselves. again not cool.

Can you describe, are we talking like what grows in cups when you leave tehm with a little drink in for a few days

yes exactly what it is, looks like cobwebs and if you touch your weed it almost falls apart.

yer i know there isd major health problems with smoking moldy weed, and clearly stated that in my first post that it causes lung diseases such as farmers lung but what am supposed to do, chuck it the bin when ive spent $25 or $50 on weed? i dont think so. and it was only twice. it may not be because of the mold but im just saying both times ive smoked it ive gotten way higher tham before. and im not saying you did say this but cant prove that there isnt anything lurking in the mold itself.

heres a link to read up on moldy weed.

nepenthes.lycaeum.org/Plants/Cannabis/preserve.html

-cyto

great link, thanks!! btw, i would not give up my lungs for 25 or 50$, they are priceless to me.. <<< actually no they couldn't be actually, fuck, i'm inhaling smoke everyday!! what have i done to myself 8( 8o 8(

A good way to dry out weed is to stick it in the micro for 30 seconds. I actually learned this from my mom's boyfriend. I personally like my weed a little wet and sticky though :) Makes it burn a little slower.

ive never tried the microwave thing but it sounds "toxic"-lol. on the other hand no more toxic than smoking mold.

-cyto

ive never tried the microwave thing but it sounds "toxic"-lol. on the other hand no more toxic than smoking mold.

haha, don't you eat food that comes out of microwaves? the only thing about this method is that you're wasting some thc, still gets you high, but not as good as just letting it dry. and don't worry, it's not toxic:D

^^^i do eat stuff out of the microwave, in factim eating some reheated chinese from last night right now. and the toxic thing i was just joking.

-cyto

C'mon. I hope no one is really risking their lungs or health (or maybe even life) by smoking moldy weed. That is just desperate and sad. Throw it out, life is worth more than a $25er. Moldy buds are really dangerous to consume or smoke. Bin them.

If you get some buds that are slightly wet, just get something like a magazine, or a thin tall container if possible and use a hair dryer on low. That's if you're desperate for a smoke. NEVER microwave buds. BAD! You will hardly get stoned. It really does seem to kill a fair bit of THC. Oven on very low should be okay, but I've found just pulling the buds apart a little and dropping them in a wood or cardboard box overnight is fine. Maybe throw some silicon baggies in there (like the ones that come with beef jerky ;) ) They will be good in a day, or maybe a day and a half.

If you're smoking them and theyre still slightly wet, try mixing a bit of tobacco with it, it will help it burn a fair bit. If you're not a fan of evil tobacco, then heat the cone piece/bowl up lots before applying flame to weed and inhaling.

And to address two myths/mis-informations. Penecillin is not synthesized from any mold that grows on marijuana, it's just dangerous. And also, no real dealer will spray their weed (i assume you mean fly spray or something), this does not make the weed more potent and it is highly dangerous. Alot of people say hydro buds that are very harsh to smoke are sprayed by the dealers to get you more "fucked up". This is a bullshit myth, spraying weed is dangerous and it would just make you cough. If your nugs are really harsh, it's because there is either a shit load of resin coated on your buds, or most likely the plant was not flushed before harvested. Meaning your buds have a fair few unknown chemicals in them, that are probably pretty nasty. I hate growers that don't flush!

the quick way is too put it in the microwave till its dry but you will lose like maybe 1/6 of the THC.

i thought this part of the article was the most interesting

" In Chicago, goofy dudes spray their marijuana with formaldehyde. This kills insects and fungi, but at a price. The treated weed, known as AMP, causes anoxia and psychomotor retardation when smoked (Spector). According to Newsweek (Jan. 20, 1986), a few ill-intentioned dealers dipped marijuana in rat poison or insecticides like Black Flag or Raid. They called this product "WAC." Indeed. Have a nice day."

Now i think they are talking about real formaldehyde here. Coule be a myth or one of the ways that myth about PCP started?