Florida Roll Call v. 2002 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoNBoNBoNBoNBoN1

Bluelighter
Florida Roll Call - ver. Mega-Mix

I combined the last three FL roll calls into one thread as all three were still being commented into and we should try to keep things together. Also, despite the fact that there are over 17 pages this way we are no longer stuck with closing threads at 100 replies <>.

Maybe, if this gets kinda boring or ugly we'll close it and start a new one, but for now - have fun.

- TLB of BL

=======================================

So... I'll be moving back to Florida in a lil over a week, and I just thought I'd see who's all there. :)
(I was TOLD to start a new roll call... and sometimes I do as I'm told) ;)
-Bonnie
Oh yah..
I'll be in Jax. :)
Edit: LP... I'll be moving back.. for good. :)
(Edited to change title - Daisy)
[ 02 July 2002: Message edited by: Daisybabe ]

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I'm here :) In Ocala... Like two hours from Jax.
How long will you be in town for?
~LP
[ 22 April 2002: Message edited by: *LittlePrincess* ]

UGH not even in florida yet and already claiming to be one of us :p

^
|
|
|
Ha Ha...yep I belong to this stuck up little jax crew :)
but I am in Gville.

Tink knows she really loves me! ;) She even wants to have a 'throw down' :D
And just to clarify... I never claimed to be 'one of you' I'm too nice remember? ;)
-Bonnie :D

I'm in gainseville...the land of 8 million dj's, 4 clubs, and steak and shake...
ahhh steak and shake, if you weren't here, i don't know what i'd do when I'm drunk at 4am
oh fuck i remember why i live here...lots and lots of girls... ;)
~hydra

Yep...I'm still here. *waves*
Currently in Jax, till the 3rd. Then down to Orlando till the end of October. Then BACK up to Jax permanently! *awwww yeeiah biatch!*
I've got a guy up here I can't stay away from. :)
Anyone from Orlando...throw me uh e-mail. All my O-townie friends moved to G-ville to go to college and I have no one to partEE wif now. :(
[ 22 April 2002: Message edited by: DJ_Kaotik ]

Ocala part of the year/St Augustine the other part. Old people wherever I go.

Deerfield, Fla here!.Ah , to date I 've come to realize only 1 BL'er is from here Hm anyone else?!WTF G'ville and especially Jacksonville is alll up in here!Oh well the Jax crew obviously is str8 as fuck keeping the "Dynasty" alive and going in north fla! But um people wheres my south fla!

Im back, ha ha ha ha. You thought I was gone. I am alive and well in Tampa Fl. Let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.