Florida Roll Call v. 2002 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I hear this correctly?? Someone said the Jax Crew is Str8 as fuck??!! Ummmm....not quite ALL of the Jax Crew is....
LOL....Jax Crew Representin'
Oh my...that almost sounded butch LOL
[ 28 April 2002: Message edited by: Lil Panda ]

*Orlando here* Living right by UCF, lived in altamonte springs, ocassionally hang out in coral springs ;) <~~~boyfriend lives their ;)
*~ashley~*

Now that this roll call has brought out us South Florida B'lighters, why don't we try to meet up at an event?

^^^^^^EVERY1 GO 2 LUMONICS!! That place is awesum!! I'm there every weekend..
haha oh yah.. I live by the Steak N Shake in sawgrass =)

Jax is the funniest town I've ever lived in. No matter how hard I try and get away, I always end up coming back. I guess I'll just have to live with the fact that there is no escaping this town, and that I'll be here forever.

Why do I seem to be the only one not aware of any steak and shake down here? This is horrendous!!! I cherish my trips to the central and northern parts of FL because of that place. Oh well, I must say you guys are angels for mentioning we have them here, and I now love you.

Nah your not the only one theres also one in Davie! :) Yeah Stake and shake rawks!!!Hehehe I can see it now South Fla, Stake and Shake meetups!

^^^
Yeah! I took me 1 fuckin hour to drive to Target which is about 2 miles away from my boyfriends house. I needed some note cards to study for my exam cause I was ONE FUCKING CARD SHORT! I got there only to find that THEY HAD NO POWER EITHER!!!!! So I had to drive another hour home...and use notebook paper. :( *bitches*

Miami/South Beach anyone?
Heading down in a few weeks. Opinions on the best places to dance? Looking for a nice club with excellent breaks and a fairly crowded dance floor to get freaky on. Ravish please, no hip hop. Thanks

Yo pihkal-desirez:
IM me at beaver69zz so i can let u know about events and clubs in the miami area. Same goes for any south florida bluelighters

South, south fl here, key west to be exact :( but MIA will be my home in a few short months :) can't wait! anywho's, feel free to hit me up on AIM sometime, esp if you're in SoFla. just lemme know you're from BL cause i get confused about how ppl get my SN. hehe okie, so it's greeklikeme13, catch ya'll later!

20 miles north of tampa...shithole called New Port Richey...hit me up on AIM sometime<<<nxtlvl4ever...peace...derek

ill be moving to tampa in august. originally from lakeland. cambotgypsytomservocroooooooow. av-0poo. ill be living right behind lowry park zoo. so my chances of getting mauled by a gorilla will increase exponentially.
atri

Status
Not open for further replies.