• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids zubsolv 2.9mg/0.71mg How long after last dose til i can use heroin again

Jaydalynn1191

Greenlighter
I just started taking zubsolv 2.9mg/0.71mg tablets two days ago and was wondering when if would be effective to safely use heroin again, I now that the naloxone will just end up blocking the opiod affect that i am searching for so im just curious how long i have to take after last dose of zubsolv until i can do a line.

I just started taking zubsolv 2.9mg/0.71mg tablets two days ago and was wondering when if would be effective to safely use heroin again, I now that the naloxone will just end up blocking the opiod affect that i am searching for so im just curious how long i have to take after last dose of zubsolv until i can do a line.
Just an fyi, try and not post duplicate threads, I see you've already posted this one in BDD as well, so I'll go ahead and merge them and delete this one.

Highly dependent on your opioid history and tolerance, but generally I don't get much effect from regular opioids until I haven't dosed any bupe for at least 36-48 hours plus. But if you haven't been on bupe for a while, 2.9mg buprenorphine a day isn't a huge amount so it might not be as big of a blocker as opposed to someone who has been on Suboxone/subzolv for several months or years.

If you started the subs to get off of dope, I would try your best to just stick with that program and stay off dope. The bupe -> opiate merry go round is no fun to manage, and if your really want to escape from dopes clutches it's gonna take some consistency.

Just my advice

Last edited:
You wont get withdrawal from dosing dope after buprenorphine but also no effects.