• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Zopisign vs HAB brand zopiclone

might try it. What do you use to crush tablets with?
Ofc I'm not condoning, but for the sake of HR it's a good Idea to get it into a nice fine powder. If they're coated you can part crush and pick the coated bits out and eat to prevent wastage, then use a bendy card like a library card (I don't like to use my debit card in case I fuck it).
if you can crush the whole thing coating and all then you can just snort the whole thing. Depends on the brand.
IF you like zopiclone then snorting will increase FX.

Ofc I'm not condoning, but for the sake of HR it's a good Idea to get it into a nice fine powder. If they're coated you can part crush and pick the coated bits out and eat to prevent wastage, then use a bendy card like a library card (I don't like to use my debit card in case I fuck it).
if you can crush the whole thing coating and all then you can just snort the whole thing. Depends on the brand.

So like a pestle and mortar to crush it? Do you also do the same with benzos?

Actually that's a good idea. A nice smooth ceramic/glass one rather than wood or everything you put in there will taste like batteries and pennies forever.
Nah snorting benzos doesn't work apart from with water soluble ones like midazolam or flunitrazepam but I'd probably just sublingual them like I do all benzos cos I like the flavaaaa.

Voice of Experience ;)

The Zopisign 10mg are also made by HAB if you study the blisters.

AFAIK they've all come back as legit when submitted to Wedinos

Did the docs want you off the Temazes can I ask?

Aparently there has been Europe-wide shortage of Temazepam, and everyone I know who was rx'd them had them stopped/replaced

In a sense yes, but you're quite correct that there were mass shortages at the time. So instead of the headache of having to travel for ages or wait (and subsequently not get sleep) I just asked to change. I think they want people off Benzos period, which os a bit stupid really as they do act on the same receptor (albeit more specific with Zolpidem etc.), but they were going on about the risk of early onset Dementia (if I remember correctly :LOL:) and such.
P.s. Forgive the tardy reply!