European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Zopisign vs HAB brand zopiclone

liquidsmoke

Greenlighter
I’ve previously used various brands of zopiclone to help getting to sleep. I usually have been using some 7.5mg zopiclone by the HAB Brand; I’ve ended up usually needing to take 3-4 of them to get to sleep fairly quickly…but now I’m trying a different brand called Zopisign and they’re 10mg. Any advice please? Are the Zopisign brand any better in quality? I’m wondering if I should use less of them?

I found that Zopisign brand to be breath quality. I wouldn't say better but I haven't have HAB in a while. Try one and see how you feel.

Better quality. Autocorrect fucker. The pills just seem more professionally done.

ah, so not that they give you better breath quality, or more likely bitter breath quality as it's Zopiclone

I'd just give the 10mg a try mate. I think they're sound.

I've been through roughly a bix or 2 of each over the past couple years. I find the 7.5mg HAB to hit me harder and also leave a stronger, albeit horrible metallic taste that zopiclone is known for, compared to the so called 10mg ones.

Does anyone get that horrible metallic taste from Zopiclone? I'm on Zolpidem atm and jeebuz is it a great deal better.
No metallic taste, not as much of a "hangover" as Temazepam and, seemingly, not an massive increase in tolerance. I've been on it for a few months now & it's working well with barely any side-effects. Looked it up, it's Zopiclone! Seriously, no metallic taste???

Does anyone get that horrible metallic taste from Zopiclone? I'm on Zolpidem atm and jeebuz is it a great deal better.
No metallic taste, not as much of a "hangover" as Temazepam and, seemingly, not an massive increase in tolerance. I've been on it for a few months now & it's working well with barely any side-effects. Looked it up, it's Zopiclone! Seriously, no metallic taste???
Yeah, definitely! I find you get used to it though. Zolpidem wipes my memory but is probably better for sleep. Zopiclone is probably slightly better to take to "chill".
First dozen or so times taking zoppies leaves awful taste, drinking water the day after feels like chewing on batteries.

Zopiclone without fail means that everything I eat or drink tastes bitter for the following day. Seems that's common to most people

Always been a bit wary of trying Zolpidem because of its infamous sleep-walking and 'causing you to do things you have no memory of' properties. That's already happened to me in the past with other things like benzos/Soma

@axe battler The taste always woke me up before me naturally doing so. It sucked so bad I was only on it for a week or so.
@Forever Changes I've never had any instance of sleep-walking. I'm sure it happens with certain people (everyone's different) but, over the time that I've had different meds for sleep, I can honestly say that Zolpidem is the only one that has been predictable on all counts (ability to get sufficient sleep, very few side effects & waking up practically sober with a few cups of Tea).
The metallic taste that Zopiclone gave me me was unreal. And yet there are bound to be doubtless who have no such issues. Genetics is all that it is.
I forgot the original question... [looks] ...
When it comes to "brands" it's all about your frame of mind. Just switching to a different name can have a huge placebo affect on you even though the ingredient is exactly the same! Don't wish to put it too harshly, but if the "other brand" worked better than the previous (or vice versa) then just ask for that to be the mainstay:)
If it makes you sleep better then what's the harm?

@axe battler The taste always woke me up before me naturally doing so. It sucked so bad I was only on it for a week or so.
@Forever Changes I've never had any instance of sleep-walking. I'm sure it happens with certain people (everyone's different) but, over the time that I've had different meds for sleep, I can honestly say that Zolpidem is the only one that has been predictable on all counts (ability to get sufficient sleep, very few side effects & waking up practically sober with a few cups of Tea).
The metallic taste that Zopiclone gave me me was unreal. And yet there are bound to be doubtless who have no such issues. Genetics is all that it is.
I forgot the original question... [looks] ...
When it comes to "brands" it's all about your frame of mind. Just switching to a different name can have a huge placebo affect on you even though the ingredient is exactly the same! Don't wish to put it too harshly, but if the "other brand" worked better than the previous (or vice versa) then just ask for that to be the mainstay:)
If it makes you sleep better then what's the harm?

well, depending on where you get them from you don't always get a choice of brands

what dose of Zolpidem do you find best for helping you sleep?

I get them from the pharmacy legitimately & the brand is TEVA. I'm on 20mg and haven't had to ask for a higher dose at all. I came off 20mg of Temazepam straight to Zolpidem and found it absolutely fine!
Obviously, everyone being different, it's not going to work like that for all. But for myself I found it vastly superior without any side effects that don't feel good for sleep (personally).

I get them from the pharmacy legitimately & the brand is TEVA. I'm on 20mg and haven't had to ask for a higher dose at all. I came off 20mg of Temazepam straight to Zolpidem and found it absolutely fine!
Obviously, everyone being different, it's not going to work like that for all. But for myself I found it vastly superior without any side effects that don't feel good for sleep (personally).
Did the docs want you off the Temazes can I ask?

Aparently there has been Europe-wide shortage of Temazepam, and everyone I know who was rx'd them had them stopped/replaced

I'm a little bit glad your transition from temazepam to Zolpidem was painless. Not that surprised though since that's about double the equivalent dose. 20mg temaz= 10mg Diaz and 10 Zolpidem iirc

I found that temazepam had a far more hypnotic effect i.e put you to sleep and kept u asleep as opposed to zopis that put you to sleep but didn't keep you there.