• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Zopiclone question

I know what you mean I feel that all drugs I'm on are being made to seem like I'm an addict. I admit I like diazepam and all my meds but instead of abusing them I'm only wanting them for thereputic use rather than recreational use.
The DHC isn't something I'd really want just extra cocodomal. I'm scripted 4 a day to be taking one every 4 hours but I take 2 at a time then 2 paracetamol to substitute not getting 8 cocodomal. I know where your coming from with having good relations with the doctor but I'm scared of talking about drugs esp addictive drugs. I just hope I get 7 zopiclone a week I have taken 1 last night 7.5mg and just took another 10 minutes ago. The thought of being in limbo is making me very nervous so took another. I'm also on mirtazapine but tolerance to the sedating effect has passed and only on 15mg because I heard that 30mg becomes more stimulating and 45mg is way to high. I've came off fluoxetine recently of 60mg a day and I had bad withdrawals from it. Was on quetiapine came off it and not been right since stopping it. That's why I got zopiclone to start with. I'm going to try and get to sleep now wait for this zopiclone to kick in hopefully the doctor will keep me on the 7 zopiclone a week. Then I'm going to try and get 8 cocodomal and take them properly. Getting the 7 zopiclone without an explanation is giving me insomnia and the diazepam isn't doing nothing anymore. I don't abuse any my meds anymore but this stigma of being an addict makes me feel bad as I was a drug addict but I'm getting over it and taking meds properly. All this stress isn't good for me and hope I get kept on the 28 zopiclone a month but I'm very appreciative of the doctors help with my problems. Funny thing is if I was shooting up H I'd get methadone or bupe but benzos and sleeping tabs are fround upon. It's crazy when all I want is peace of mind. I don't want to take zopiclone every night but not wanting them thinking I'm stockpilin these to abuse as I don't find them as addictive as the Diazepam which I can't go a day without not even cutting it down. I need 30mg a day divided into 2 5mg 3x a day.