• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Zopiclone for sleep after LSD – Good or Bad Idea?

Kallisti23

Bluelighter
I know Zopiclone has a similar mechanism of action as benzodiazepines, but some people report hallucinogenic side effects from them. Could taking Zopiclone for sleep on an acid comedown have any strange or undesireable effects?

There shouldn't be any dangerous interactions, but the efficacy of Z-drugs in inducing sleep is iffy at best ime.

Zolpidem only put me to sleep like 50% of the time, the other half of the time I'd stay up and have drunk-like visuals and fall down a lot and slur my words.

It make you trip more, I took 3 after K the other night and seen pretty patterns in the walls and ceiling and when I take them after mdma and uk speed/amphetamine I see trippy stuff sometimes too, sometimes I trip more on zopiclone than the drug I took before it lol it makes the psychedelic side of drugs more pronounced

It make you trip more, I took 3 after K the other night and seen pretty patterns in the walls and ceiling and when I take them after mdma and uk speed/amphetamine I see trippy stuff sometimes too, sometimes I trip more on zopiclone than the drug I took before it lol it makes the psychedelic side of drugs more pronounced

Hmm, that's very interesting. Not sure how to proceed with these now haha. Does it still have the same anxiolytic effect on the trip that benzos would have? I'm very experienced with benzos but have only taken Zolpidem a handful of times, either sober or with opiates. I've never tried to use them as a comedown aid after psychelics...

Does it still have the same anxiolytic effect on the trip that benzos would have?

I'm not sure as I don't trip often, I used them loads after coke mainly or rave drugs but took so much I'd feel trippy for a bit then be knocked out, I had a big addiction to them and benzos, I don't know your tolerance, my ex would pass out on a half a 7.5mg but I could eat 4 at a time getting get up to 18 or so then go sleep, other times I'd take 4 and feel trippy and sleep, other times I'd take 8

Dont do what I do I have a big tolerance to them

Also when I used to take 2 that would help me sleep, but my tolerance crept up, then it was 4 and that's when I felt trippy before going to sleep I love it lol I don't get it much anymore so the other night was cool seeing patterns before going to sleep

I've not took them after acid as I've only done acid twice like a billion years ago, and had bad trips, I've took them after mushroom chocolate to go to sleep before the trip turned bad as I was worried I'd have a bad time so ended it by taking zopiclone

You trip on them if you try and stay awake, I'd suggest taking 1 or 2 then laying down to go to sleep,dont try and stay awake on them, they have a 20 minute window, if you go past that you can stay awake on them and then feel trippy, if you want to use them to sleep you need to take them, lay down close eyes and try and sleep then before you know it you don't even remember going to sleep at all

I've not took them after acid as I've only done acid twice like a billion years ago, and had bad trips, I've took them after mushroom chocolate to go to sleep before the trip turned bad as I was worried I'd have a bad time so ended it by taking zopiclone

You trip on them if you try and stay awake, I'd suggest taking 1 or 2 then laying down to go to sleep,dont try and stay awake on them, they have a 20 minute window, if you go past that you can stay awake on them and then feel trippy, if you want to use them to sleep you need to take them, lay down close eyes and try and sleep then before you know it you don't even remember going to sleep at all

Thanks for the advice!

I'll proceed cautiously with them anyway and report back later.