• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Zopiclone after amphetamine

Z drugs are great.
Drugs are great!

But yes unless you overdo it, it's perfectly safe. Taking alcohol at the same time is generally not a good idea but if you're taking the zopiclone 8 hours after a couple of beers then I would say it's fine.

I feel like people think taking uppers and downers is a lot more dangerous than it really is. At least in low doses for therapeutic uses. Because uppers at low dose are probably not raising your heart rate that significantly and vice versa for downers.

It's not like your heart gets confused and doesn't know whether to go up or down and then explodes or anything.

Trust me. My heart would've exploded a loooong time ago ?

Last edited:
Z drugs are great.
I know it is all in good fun, but there seems to be a major uptick in posts that are either unrelated to HR or could be perceived as outright dangerous.

Maybe it was unintentional but I am so totally opposed to comments like "I did something deadly and I'm not dead". It sounds vaguely as if you are refuting empirical and medical evidence in favor of your own experience.

I'm sure that this isn't what you meant, but text can be ambiguous and I probably took it in the worst possible way.

I know it is all in good fun, but there seems to be a major uptick in posts that are either unrelated to HR or could be perceived as outright dangerous.

Maybe it was unintentional but I am so totally opposed to comments like "I did something deadly and I'm not dead". It sounds vaguely as if you are refuting empirical and medical evidence in favor of your own experience.

I'm sure that this isn't what you meant, but text can be ambiguous and I probably took it in the worst possible way.
Agreed. I was stoned when I wrote that. I didn't intend to suggest anyone behave recklessly or as though this combination could never cause problems.

Just meant that I have behaved recklessly and survived. Wasnt suggesting other people do the same, mainly meant if you use therapeutic or low recreational dosages, the combination should be reasonably safe.

I really should've been more specific. Z-Drugs are great is what I call "off topic and all in good fun". I make lame jokery all the time. We are human. What I don't like is people saying:

"I took a deadly combination and didnt die, thus it is not truly as deadly as they say"

I'm not naming names. I'm not the vice principal, I only want my peers to he safe and have access to the same objective, potentially life saving advice that I had access to.

We are an academic community. That doesnt mean we are fascists. There are appropriate areas for "fun/recreation". That makes this all the more painful, as I know exactly shit about organs of this place and I know that.

You can have your cake and eat it too! Please do it. We will not be able to sustain the dangerous and/or unrelated commentary.

Are you guys proud to tell people about the work that we do? Are we "just like they all say we are?" We are supposed to be breaking stereotypes and helping each other.

I really should've been more specific. Z-Drugs are great is what I call "off topic and all in good fun". I make lame jokery all the time. We are human. What I don't like is people saying:

"I took a deadly combination and didnt die, thus it is not truly as deadly as they say"

I'm not naming names. I'm not the vice principal, I only want my peers to he safe and have access to the same objective, potentially life saving advice that I had access to.

We are an academic community. That doesnt mean we are fascists. There are appropriate areas for "fun/recreation". That makes this all the more painful, as I know exactly shit about organs of this place and I know that.

You can have your cake and eat it too! Please do it. We will not be able to sustain the dangerous and/or unrelated commentary.

Are you guys proud to tell people about the work that we do? Are we "just like they all say we are?" We are supposed to be breaking stereotypes and helping each other.
Well my bad, but I do believe that he would be able to take a low dose Z drug 14 hours after a low dose of amphetamine .

So sorry. I'm being a douchebag. I sent you a PM dude. You're just in the wrong place at the wrong time. I was using that one little quip as an example of a non-sequitur but I don't actually think it is wrong. Just trying to nudge.

I was referring to another's posts. They frequently contain non-chalant references to heavy drug use with an especially cavalier tone that I am philosophically opposed to.