• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Zopiclona hallucinogenic ?, I need advice please

VhArhBarah

Greenlighter
Hello everyone, some time ago I've been reading messages in the forum and I decided to finally register to ask my first question, I hope you can help me guys.

It turns out that yesterday night I was reading here some topics about zopiclone, apparently it is hallucinogenic. I read that they even use it with alcohol.

So I have a few pills and I was curious to try it. So I want to ask for advice about the dose, I'm afraid of suffering heart or respiratory failure. I was thinking about taking 3 pills of 7.5 mg of zopiclone (without any alcohol), maybe I mixed it with some marijuana. I have consumed LSD a few times, among other things, so it will not be the first time I put something strange to my body, I also use marijuana habitually. But as I mentioned, I read that the recommended dose of zopiclone is 7.5 mg for adults, so I am afraid of suffering heart or respiratory failure, I am 21 years old, I am female and I am 1.56 m tall. I do not want to mess it up, so I do not intend to mix it with alcohol. So what do you guys say, 3 pills of 7.5 mg zopiclone will not kill me? hahahaha 8)8)

I forgot to tell them that I had never taken zopiclone before (the ones I have now were from my grandmother). For medical treatment I took some clonazepam, among others benzodiazepine, but never exceeded the dose that my doctor told me.

Thank you very much in advance! and sorry for my english :( <3 <3

Last edited:
If you take three zopiclone tablets, I think you will be okay. Just don't drink alcohol. I can't say that you will hallucinate if you try and stay awake on these. Maybe blurred vision and dizziness. Your English is fine by the way. Welcome to Bluelight and be safe! :)

I tried it made my mouth taste like metal and felt kinda Stupid. would not recommend but hey different strokes for different folks. Kinda reminded me of low dose alprazolam with a overpowering bad taste you cant remove by drinking. I believe it made even the water taste horrific. I cant emphasis how bad this taste is so horrid vile its basically my only memory of the drug

Zolpidem is IMO more hallucinogenic than zopiclone.

I remember the first time I took it while in army and I took just a single one as prescribed and I didn't get sleep but instead I could see paint dripping down the wall I was staring and then I started walking around the sleeping area waking pretty much everyone while doing it and saw shadow people...

I find z drugs very recreational. The first time you take it just try one. You should still feel the effects. Save the other two for another experience.

Well a couple important things to say.

The hallucinations from LSD and Z drugs are very different. The Z drug hallucinations are more like delirium. Not that enjoyable. And even if it were enjoyable, the metallic taste in your mouth and throat would cancel that out, trust me. As previous poster said, that taste really ruins the experience. Just my 2 cents.