European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Zophen/B9

Tranced

Bluelight Crew
I love this rugged rogue, he's so funny and to the point.

Would love it if he popped round. Zophen, come say hi. And don't say "where's that ket", there was a fucking drought!

I miss the old chap too.

Has F&B popped back on the forum lately? Havn't seen SHM much either.

F&B hasn't logged in since September, although I think it's quite normal for him not to login or post for months at a time, IIRC from previous occasions.

SHM has locked down the privavcy settings on his profile so we can't see when he last visisted.

I hope they are both doing OK.

Last edited:
Fast and Bulbous if you're reading this, hi! Hope you're well.

StoneHappyMonday too! How time flies. Sending my best to all the old heads <3

Cheers!

Last edited:
Zophen if that's you blink three times.
Hi Tranced. Great to see you're still active here! Hope life is good! So many old names on here- can't believe how much time has passed. I do hope everyone is doing well, whichever direction their lives went in since we last spoke on here.

Hi Tranced. Great to see you're still active here! Hope life is good! So many old names on here- can't believe how much time has passed. I do hope everyone is doing well, whichever direction their lives went in since we last spoke on here.

Hey man, same with you, I love it when the oldschool crew turn up! I've basically never left the place, I'll always love bluelight. x

I've just messaged this person and was going to quote the post and say this man is 100$ zophen. I've just messaged @2ns five minutes ago and asked if theyre zophen, and the post in this thread is gone! Only reason I have a quote is because I just quoted it to reply before I pm'd them.

I've just messaged this person and was going to quote the post and say this man is 100% zophen. I've just messaged @2ns five minutes ago and asked if theyre zophen, and the post in this thread is gone! Only reason I have a quote is because I just quoted it to reply before I pm'd them.