• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Zomorph

dmtmixalis

Bluelighter
Fellow bluelighters,

I'm looking for more information pertaining to zomorph and it's duration of action. I can't seem to find much info online other than it being slow release like MS contin. I'm in possession of quite a few 10mg capsules, but as to avoid an unwanted opiate addiction (or worse) I'm trying to find out the half life, peak time etc.

Is anyone able to assist? It seems like a ghost drug!

Stay safe

The prescribing information seems to indicate that Zomorph are once-a-day long-release capsules.

ZOMORPH (morphine sulfate) sustained-release capsules produce peak morphine levels in approximately 5.5 hours following a single dose to fasting subjects. Compared to the Canadian reference product, M-Eslon, which is administered twice daily, the mean Cmax with ZOMORPH is significantly lower, which is typical for a prolonged action drug intended for once daily administration. Overall bioavailability is, however, comparable between ZOMORPH and M-Eslon [...]

6aBonEV.png

These release slightly more dose than a "normal" morphine XR (I think M-Eslon is a pretty normal generic, like MS Contin), but do so over a longer period of time. The AUC (area under curve, total drug released) is slightly higher for Zomorph than for others. Peak blood concentrations from Zomorph happen at about T+5.5 hours as opposed to T+2.0 hours for a "normal" XR cap, and are slightly lower, about 70% in Zomorph users than its comparison. Total half life is comparable, 19.6 hrs for Zomorph vs 22.6 h for others.

If you are smashing the beads up and defeating the XR, then none of that matters, it's just a 10mg instant release morphine capsule then, half life of 6-8 hours as usual.

as to avoid an unwanted opiate addiction (or worse)

The only way to do that for sure is not use these at all. Morphine is addictive aftrer all, as little as 2-3 days of continuous use can produce tolerance/dependence. Most people find that (if they like the effects of opioids) they will burn through their supply real quickly. It's too easy to delude yourself into thinking "I can take morphine again today, I have nothing to lose", until you wake up in the middle of the night one weekend in cold sweats and puking and realize "holy fuck I'm an opioid addict".

Stay vigilant.

They do take about four hours to kick in properly crushing them helps comes on faster but it still keeps the we.
I was too sleepy on this but unlike oxy u can go over the twelve hours mark sometimes it be fourteen hours before I proper started withdrawing

Using any kind of opiate carries a risk of addiction, have to say that upfront.

You can reduce this risk by only using on the weekends etc, but many have started off with such rules and justified breaking them when they get cravings. You need strong willpower.

That said, if you have a one off stash and no way to get more, your risk is obviously reduced. It's still there, just reduced when you don't have a supply on tap.

Now as for those Zomorph caps, I have experience with them and they worked really well for me. You can open them up, crush the little balls, and bomb them to bypass the XR, but I honestly just ate them normally and still got a real nice high that lasted most of the day. They are really good imo.

Since you have no tolerance I would start with 10-20mg, wait about an hour for them to hit, and decide if you feel like more. Redose 10mg or so at a time. When you work out the dose that gets you where you wanna be, leave it and enjoy.

As the old saying goes you can always take more but you can't take less.

Enjoy responsibly.

Using any kind of opiate carries a risk of addiction, have to say that upfront.

You can reduce this risk by only using on the weekends etc, but many have started off with such rules and justified breaking them when they get cravings. You need strong willpower.

That said, if you have a one off stash and no way to get more, your risk is obviously reduced. It's still there, just reduced when you don't have a supply on tap.
Enjoy responsibly.

Yeah I don't know about anyone else but I tried h once and luckily deleted my contact for it by the time I started having some weird interests (really: cravings) about trying it again a month or two down the line. I still sometimes wonder about it, like I haven't fully experienced what it is. I'm lucky. But if I didn't delete said contact, I might not be so.

ZzUOTE="sekio, post: 14810999, member: 137252"]
The prescribing information seems to indicate that Zomorph are once-a-day long-release capsules.

6aBonEV.png

These release slightly more dose than a "normal" morphine XR (I think M-Eslon is a pretty normal generic, like MS Contin), but do so over a longer period of time. The AUC (area under curve, total drug released) is slightly higher for Zomorph than for others. Peak blood concentrations from Zomorph happen at about T+5.5 hours as opposed to T+2.0 hours for a "normal" XR cap, and are slightly lower, about 70% in Zomorph users than its comparison. Total half life is comparable, 19.6 hrs for Zomorph vs 22.6 h for others.

If you are smashing the beads up and defeating the XR, then none of that matters, it's just a 10mg instant release morphine capsule then, half life of 6-8 hours as usual.

The only way to do that for sure is not use these at all. Morphine is addictive aftrer all, as little as 2-3 days of continuous use can produce tolerance/dependence. Most people find that (if they like the effects of opioids) they will burn through their supply real quickly. It's too easy to delude yourself into thinking "I can take morphine again today, I have nothing to lose", until you wake up in the middle of the night one weekend in cold sweats and puking and realize "holy fuck I'm an opioid addict".

Stay vigilant.
[/QUOTE]
Please give me a chart for oxycontin if possible