• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

🧑‍🌾 Gardening 🧑‍🌾 Zolpiden freak out tonight!!

Gardening

Forever Changes

Bluelighter
I'm seeing double frogs, seeing double clocks double tigers and double pot plants

I shouldn't have been reading Neuromancer again......any more Zolps???

I can see a vast cyberdyne systems aHEAD OF ME,,,,:derp:

tHE tWO SINISTERFROGS........THERE'S ON;Y SUPPOSSED TO BE ONE BUTBOTH FROGS AEWUP THERER LAUGHINH-G AT ME

:gogo::watpepe::watpepe:

i'M STILLL Hllucinating becase thre are two clocks and I only have 1 clock, So where did it ciome from//??

IS this Quantum Entanglment!? it is - I havediscovered the secets ot Quanum computers - Nobel prize for me:deathtrip:
:deathtrip::beavisandbutthead::trippy3::trippypepe::peperave::shake:

Run out of Zolpidems. please get me some more - they open doors to perceptions

Doors-of-perception GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHYDoors-of-perception GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Last edited:
This post makes me 4-MeO-PCP experience with The Robot Geisha overlords of Hyperspace seem flat.

I was given zolpidem in a detox years ago to sleep. I would take the pill, sometimes I got two since my BP was high, and then go out with the smokers outside for the last time of the night. As it hit the first time I looked up and saw two moons. I could focus on either one. Very strange drug.

I was coming off opiates and zolpidem let me sleep all of 1 1/2 hours. But I remember seeing two moons and totally focusing on that because, well there were two moons. lol

oh so u can get it over the counter? i see, ya Lyrica is best for opiate withdrawal that and klonodine with klonopin. but tbh opiate withdrawal just sucks ass espeically heroin wd, Waiting to go dose 20mins to get my week takehome of methadone.

sorry to hear that, ya i guess some people dont like it or dont feel it or w/e but it helped me get clean off heroin and methadone withdrawals . so yeah idk bro. but yeah dont take it forever plus tolerance goes up like crazy and you crave the FK outa it. makes me play video games like a pro also. but yea w.e

Zolpidem seems like a really BAD drug compared with the previous hypnotics.

Temazepam - too weak for me, even 30mg did nothing (could just be an idiopathic reaction)
Nitrazepam - potent but long-acting (hangover)

and now rarely used but still prescribed:

Clomethiazole (Heminevrin/Nevrin) - out like a light, works for 6 hours (almost to the minute) no hangover.

The last used to be common in homes for the elderly but it's TI is just too small compared to the others.

The Z-drugs were developed to be hypnotics with no abuse potential.... how on earth did they manage to get a licence?