• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos Zolpidem plus Diazepam

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
Is there any benefit it taking Zolpidem and Diazepam together IF THE GOAL IS SLEEP?

My understanding is the both act on the same receptors? Is that correct? So would it be wasteful to take both?

Ambien with Valium will increase sedation greatly and will likely help sleep just don’t take too much that could cause a benzo naive person to probably die from strong respiratory depression.

After taking zolpidem go straight into bed and stay there even if you don't feel tired
Otherwise you may become an unconscious zombie and inadveetly eat the whole zolpidem box

Both are fine for respiratory system AFAIK i doubt you'd die but be safe
Also long term it sounds like a really shitty solution

Try self hypnosis maybe
Here's a good book http://www.bahaistudies.net/asma/selfhypnosis.pdf

Ps;: to answer your question no it wouldn't be wasteful to take both. It would surely help better to put you into sleep or to rape someone

I am taking the combination and there are benefits regarding sleep. At least until tolerance kicks in. It is true that zolpidem is acting like a powerful hypnotic benzoduazepine, and with only that mode of action will help you fall a sleep. Diazepam is not activating sleep related GABA receptors (hypnotic subtipe) very strongly and that is why it isn't marketed as a hypnotic. Although diazepam is activating GABA subunits related to sleep induction zolpidem is much more potent at specifically that activity.

Plus, mechanism of action of zolpidem is not fully understood as zolpidem is a potent deliriant and who knows what else. I will link you Hamilton Morrises episode and talk about zolpidem. It may surprise you how strong and unresearched zolpidem really is. It's a very interesting substance.

So yeah, zolpidem will help. Just don't go over 20mg as there is no real benefit sleep wise and that is a territory of weird zolpidem induced reactions.

Take care!

Hamilton Morris Pharmacopea Ambien/zolpidem

Hamilton Morris JRE about Ambien/zolpidem