❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

zoloft and libido

Status
Not open for further replies.

sogno

Greenlighter
I take zoloft,zyprexa 5mg and lorazepam 2mg daily for curing my depression.
I understand that a decrease in libido is quite common using ssri but the drop is very significant....
I still get a very good erection but orgasm is very difficult to the point after a while I have to give up lol.
I still haven't talked to my doctor about this issue, but I'm going to do it soon. In the meanwhile, I would like to know what can I do to increase my sexual drive. I'm quite active phisically and I eat properly.
I heard about wellbutrin which should increase libido and I could replace the zoloft ( which is not working ideally for my depression) or I could take the wellbutrin together the zoloft and the other meds ( I'm not crazy about this idea).
Thank you

so your taking drugs thats are affecting sex drive and want to know if you should switch what you are taking?

bluelight doesn't allow "what should i take" threads cos its anti harm reduction.

if zoloft is killing your sex drive then it clearly is the problem, go chat to your doctor. this kind of thread has been done to death.

temporary chemical castration by ssri's would make me more depressed if i'm honest

Status
Not open for further replies.